PT. 4 "It's over."

(Third person POV)

The tall angel walked up to the band stand where his mutual enemy Ezrafell was waiting. There was silence for 5 seconds then the demon spoke. "Well did you get the info on the boy?" Raphael stoped looking arond and looked straight at the him. "What information exactly do you need?" The small demon rolled his eyes. "His name, address and shoe size." Ezra said in a demeaning tone. Raphael looked confused at his demon friend. "Shoe size?" "It's a joke angel! Just give me the information and we can go find him and you can kill him." Raphael paused and his eyes widened.

Ezrafell stepped closer to the archangel their faces very close. "I will not be killing the boy. At all." Raphael snapped at the demon looking straight at him but the shorter man was looking away. "I am an angel it isn't holy of me to put the blood on heavens hands." Ezrafell looked pissed off the second he said that. The tall man looked in the opposite direction of the short demon as if he had just slapped Raphael. "Isn't holy?! Really angel? You've done things way less holy then this. Also, nobody in heaven is holy they're all as bad as the fucking demons!"

Raphael sighed and looked down. "I know the great plan would have the demons do it. Not me." Ezrafell backed up from the angel "Well hell to the great BLASTED PLAN!!" The short demon said while leaning back as if he was yelling at God. Raphael opened his mouth but no words came out only a small squeak. Ezra turned to him. "This is stupid I don't even know why I'm talking to you." The short demon grumbled at Raphael. But he snapped back. "I don't know why I'm even talking to you either. It's over." The demon was quite upset by that sentence but didn't show it. "Fine then." Ezra said quietly. He the walked off on the brink of tears. Raphael stood there for a minute then left to his bentley.

~This was a mess but still I cried while writing it.~