The apology dance.

(3rd Person POV)

Ezrafell was pissed. He was annoyed and pissed. He really didn't want to apologize but he knew he had to. After his argument with Raphael he knew he was in the wrong and now he had to make it up.

The demon enters the plant shop, ringing the bell at the front desk as he enters. Raphael had his eyes locked on papers at the desk.

"I'm back." The demon announces. His voice loud and trying to get Raphael's attention. The angel kept his eyes on the desk but answered.

"I can see that demon." The angel was half paying attention to the demon. But mostly paying attention to the news article he was reading. The demon groans.

"alright so uh.. Apologies are in order I believe. Are you gonna make me say it or can we just take it as said." The owl grumbles out. Raphael grins at the sound of an apology. He nods and listens to his counterpart apologize.

"You were right.." The demon sighs lowly. He hated apologizing. It wasn't very demonic but who said he was good at being a demon? They were very seperated from their head offices anyways so why should he care? Either way he still tried to fit in a little.

"Not good enough." The angel removes his glasses and looks up at the demon. "I want a proper apology.." The demon was quick to disagree

"nope." Ezrafell grumbled out. The angel quickly added onto his words before the demon could say no again.

"With the dance."

"I don't do the dance Raph."

"I did the I was wrong dance in 1650, 1793, 1941.." The angel begins listing. His counterpart quickly cuts him off.

"Fine!' He yells out. He takes a step back to get some room for the dance. Raphael stands up and adjusts his clothing as he watches Ezrafell. Ezra fell begins dancing.

"You were right, you were right I was wrong you were right." He finishes off the dance with a bow towards Raphael. Raphael stands there in pride.

"Happy now?" Ezra grumbles and stands up normally. Slouching as he usually does.

"Very much so, thank you" Raphael grins to himself. Clapping a little for Ezrafell's performance.

~Heres your apology dance because I haven't updated in a while. But also I thought you guys would like this as the first season 2 scene as swap opens. Since there's so many more scenes I haven't accomplished please comment which ones you want next. Tell me which characters to put in who's place because sometimes I like switching them up between the two to see which is funnier/sadder/cuter.~