PT. 2 "You go to fast for me Crowley"

(Raphael POV)

The year was 1967 and I was sitting in my Bentley. I was actually quite enjoying Earth but still knew the other archangels were watching over my shoulder constantly. I had asked Ezrafell for some leverage like some hellfire but he refused and said 'He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if I hurt myself with it.' Then stormed off. That demon cares for me so much, even if we are enemies.

As I was thinking the passenger door of my bentley opened and the short demon sat onto the seat holding a lantern lit with hellfire. He looked out the window and put the lantern into my lap. "There, even though I said I wouldn't" he said oddly calmly. "Just be very very careful with it angel." His face was completely straight but I could tell he was worried I was gonna use this for all the wrong reasons.

"How about I give you a ride, anywhere you wish to go. It's my pleasure." Ezra looked at me and sighed "You go to slow for me Raphael." He got out of the car slightly slamming the door after himself. My heart shattered into a billion pieces as if he just said he hated me. Which he basically did. I set the lantern where the demon was once sitting and put both my hands on the steering wheel. Did he really think I was going to kill myself with it? Did he think I wanted to harm myself with it because of him? I drove to my apartment flat making sure I didn't hit anyone or anything.

~MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS AAAAAAA~
(again sorry it was another short one I just didn't want to add too much to this great scene)