Pt. 6 "We can go off together! Alpha centaurai!"

(Raphael POV)

I was driving angrily towards my plant shop. I stopped on the side of the road and parked to collect myself. I got out of the bentley and sighed putting my face into my hands. I heard footsteps quickly coming up from behind me and I turned around just to see him. The demon who had just asked me to kill a child was walking up to me frantically. He stopped in front of me and took a deep breath. "Listen archangel for everything I said, I'm sorry. Really I aMytm! Now how would you feel about going off together where nobody will find us. Alpha centaurai possibly?" He was pratically rambling but I sighed. "I would like that but I possibly can't I have work to do Ezrafell. I still have to report to the almighty." Ezra's smile faded.

"Report what to him exactly? Don't tell me you're gonna actually try to side with Heaven." I looked around then at the demon. I didn't exactly know what to tell him. "No I'm just, getting more insurance with the issue." The demon rolled his eyes then nodded. "Alright then. That's how it's gonna be. I'm going home, then I'm packing up and leaving." Ezra started to walk away after saying that. Then he stopped and looked at me. "And when I'm off in the stars I won't even think of you." He snapped at me. He walked off and I stood there for a second. I was about to break down into tears but I inhaled and went to my Bentley and drove off.

I parked in front of my plant shop and stride-walked into the greenhouse. I dropped down to my knees and started crying. I couldn't stop myself, I felt like I had just been punched over, and over, and over. My glasses slowly slid off of my face and shattered below me. I felt so weak, my body was shaking so bad. Did Ezrafell find joy in my pain? Or did he do it just to prove to Hell that he is still loyal to them. Either way that was still alost diabolical. We have been fr- enemies, for 6,000 years and just now he decides to show me how much he hates me. After my mental breakdown I headed to my office to think some more on the situation.

~My heart hurts, but i finally finished this chapter sorry it took so long!~