Pt. 5 In the meantime with Heaven

(Third person POV)

In heaven the archangels are standing around the globe in the center of the large room. The short one with pink eyes named Haniel spoke. "Tomorrow the war shall start." A slightly taller archangel named Cassiel looked at the short one. "But Haniel, where is Raphael he was supposed to be here an hour ago!" The tallest one there named Zadkiel sighed. "He must be double checking everything is correct according to the great plan." "You know how he is with making sure things are in place and ready." Interrupted one with rainbow accents to his clothing his name is Raziel.

Haniel then stepped away from the conversations when the others started to argue with one another about what Raphael was doing. But what was he doing the angel wondered. They shrugged it off knowing that the firey haired man would never betray Heaven. He was too holy for that. Or was he? Haniel was starting to over think this. "Maybe I should go and check." They had said aloud. All the angels stopped their bickering and turned to the short angel. "You want to go down their and check? When a war is going to happen soon?" Zadkiel blurted out. "I will be in and out in a snap." Raziel shrugged. "It's a good idea too me." Raziel had said agreeing with Haniel. Cassiel shook her head. "I think it's a bad idea. You could get killed."

Haniel sighed in defeat. Cassiel was right they can't risk their lives just yet. "Fine I guess we'll just have to trust him." The other archangels nodded in agreement. Raziel's phone rang. "One second I must go take this." He walked out of the room to the stairs. The rainbow covered angel answered the phone and on the other line was a demon. "No not yet." Raziel listened to the demon for a minute. "We will soon." Then he hung up and walked back to the other archangels.

~I know this wasn't in the show but I really wanted to add it after I saw the fanart.~