#1; Jenny

-= POV; Y/N =-

"Oh my god, Jenny! Shut up about him!" I laughed as Jenny, my roommate, was laying on the ground while blushing and giggling. "I can't! He's so hot!" She giggled. "Jenny! Shut the fuck up!" I laughed from the couch, headset up and controller in hand. I was playing 'Silent House', it was Jack's favorite and he recommended it to me.

Jack and I were friends ever since high school. We gamed together, studied together, everything actually. We also went to the same college, where we are now. We still sometimes study and game together, but rarely.

"I tell you! He's perfect!" Jenny said. I laughed again. "You're such a simp!" I said, closing the game and taking some of my favorite candy. "I ain't no simp!" She yelled, looking at me. "Whatever you say, girl." I chuckled.

Jenny couldn't shut up about Jack, she just saw him outside too, what made things worse. "It's late though, we should go to sleep." I stated. "Maybe." She sighed, getting up from the ground and walking over to her bed. I chuckled again and also went to my bed, laying on it and staring at the ceiling. "You're such an idiot." I sighed, looking at Jenny who also climbed onto her bed. "Bitch." She chuckled. I smiled and got up so I could get ready for bed. "Goodnight, Y/N." Jenny muttered. "Good Night Sweet Dreams, Jenny."

-= TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING =-

"Good morning, sunshine!" I heard Jenny say to me close to my ear. I groaned and turned towards her, my eyes halfway open. "It's way too early, Jen." I muttered, yawning. "Way too early? You're kidding right?" She laughed. "No." I rubbed my temples. "It's literally 1:30 PM, sleepyhead." I groaned again, turning so I faced the wall again. "Just like I said; way too early." I chuckled. Jenny sighed and pulled my blanket off of me. "Oh come on." I said pouting. She pulled me out of bed and gave me some clean clothes. "Go change, I'm going to visit someone." I nodded. She smiled and walked out of the room.

Just as she asked I got ready. When I walked to the bathroom I saw in the mirror what clothes she gave me, because I didn't pay attention to what I was getting clothed with. It was a F/C skirt with a chain, and a F/C hoodie. I sighed. She's lucky I liked the colors. But to be honest, I looked cute as fuck wearing it. I chuckled and brushed my teeth, and combed my hair. I sat down on the couch and pulled out my phone of my pocket.

Great! I couldn't wait for him to hop on! Happily I put my headset on and took my controller

Great! I couldn't wait for him to hop on! Happily I put my headset on and took my controller. I wasn't really in the mood for a horror game today so I decided to just go and play Minecraft.

A couple hours past and I still had no response from Jack. I was worried and just wanted to text him when Jenny stormed into the room. "You will never guess who I was with today. I raised an eyebrow. She went and sat down next to me. "Jack."
"Actually?"
"Yes!"
"He said we could game today, though. How did you manage to do that?"
"I made him believe that going outside would make him happier."

I laughed. I continued gaming while she got out to get us some McDonald's for dinner.

While we were eating Jenny and I were talking. "I think tonight we're gonna do it."
"Do what?"
"Praise Chernoborg, so we can go to paradise."
"Girl, you have to stop about that! It's not real!"
"You just don't know what we know!"
"What you think you know is bullshit!"

Jenny got up and walked towards the couch with her food. I growled. That bitch, she's getting everyone in danger if she keeps this up! I just hope she won't hurt or even kill someone by doing that what she believes.

"If you want to survive, Y/N, you keep yourself out of our cult."

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
HERE I AM AGAIN!

we*.

THIS FANFICTION WAS ON REQUEST OF  Pastafox12

they are an awesome person so make sure to check out there profile!

BUT ANYWAYS I'LL TRY TO MAKE THIS ONE MY BEST FANFICTION SO FAR!

buh-bye.