#19; Day 2 - Scaredy cat

-= POV; Y/N =-

"Good morning sunshine." I heard above me. I opened my eyes and looked. "Hey Jack." I yawned. "How did you sleep?" He asked with a smile. "Pretty good, what about you?" I asked as I sat up to stretch. "I dreamed about you." Jack said. "Really? What was the dream about?" I asked. He got flustered. "You know what, don't answer that question." I laughed as I got out of bed. "Are you sure?~" he started. "Yes, I don't want to hear how you fucked me in your dream." I laughed. I felt him coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, his head leaning on mine with his lips close to my ear. "Are you sure, baby girl?~" He said softly. I felt my stomach turn and my heart pounding in my throat. "Pretty sure yeah." I said in a shaky voice. I heard him chuckle. I swear this guy is going to be the death of me.

The hours past slowly. After we got up I decided to make some food. Food for myself, not Jack, Jack's a cannibal and he went 'hunting'. I was making my favorite food, because why not? 3 days remain of our lives, and then it's all gone. I have to treat myself. I heard the door slam. I turned around and saw Jack, covered in blood, stroll inside. His back was crooked and his hair was messy, his claws were ready to attack and his mouth was hanging slightly open, exposing his razor sharp teeth. He was panting and looked like a wild animal. "Jack?" I asked, trying to not sound scared which I was. He immediately turned his head towards me. His lips went up into a psycho like smile, his teeth showing. He jumped on the counter. He looked hungry. I looked around and took a knife, throwing it at him. It pierced into Jack's shoulder, he didn't even flinch. He slowly turned his head towards it, his face screaming wrath when he saw his black blood leaping out from under the now blood soaked knife. He turned his head towards me again and yelled at me. I screamed and ran into the bedroom, locking the door behind me.

I looked in a rush around, searching for something I could use as self defense mechanism or anything that can save me. I looked outside the window and saw a hiker. I got an idea. I broke the glass window and jumped out of it, injuring my ankle by the fall. "Ah fuck!" I yelled under my breath. The hiker heard me and came rushing towards me. "What happened? Are you okay, ma'am?" He asked. "There's an intruder in my cabin, I didn't have a choice but to jump." I explained in a scared voice. Hopefully he could come inside and be Jack's breakfast so he won't attack me anymore. It wasn't a waterproof plan but maybe it could work. "You can use my phone to call the police, I'll go inside and lock the intruder in a room. It'll be okay, miss..?" He comforted me. "It's Y/N." I answered with a smile. It was working. "Louis, nice to meet you." He smiled. He gave me his phone and went inside the cabin. I waited until I heard Louis scream in pain. And then, silence. I saw someone come down the steps. It was Jack. "I'm sorry Y/N, I couldn't find anyone and then you were the only one left within reach, I didn't have myself under control. I'm so incredibly sorry." He said as he sat down next to me. "You're lucky I like you." I mumbled. "You like me? Really!?" He asked me excitingly, he sounded so happy. I laughed. "Yes, as a friend." I said to him. His smile slowly turned into a sad face.

-= POV; EYELESS JACK =-

What? Just a friend? But last night before went to sleep she gave me a kiss on my forehead. I growled, which scared her a bit. I stood up and forcefully pulled her up by her upper arm. "Come." I hissed at her as I pulled her with me. She was squirming the whole way up. Once we were inside I locked the door. Her was afraid of what I might do; I could use that to my advantage. "Just a friend huh?" I said with a little insane laugh at the end. "W- what are you going to do with me?" She asked in a scared little voice. I laughed again, "Whatever it takes for you to love me." With that I turned around. She fell back onto the ground. I laughed to myself, "Scaredy cat~." I mumbled to her as I went through my knees crouching in front of her. I was just about to say something when I noticed her ankle. No wonder she couldn't walk; it was swollen. I picked her up and brought her to the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" Y/N asked scared and confused as I layed her down. "Sleep." I said stern. She turned on her side and tried to go to sleep, while I was watching. Our time was ticking, it wouldn't take long before our lives would be ruined. I sighed and sat down at the foot of the bed. Y/N was indeed slowly falling asleep. I hated myself for what I've done. First I ruin her life by killing everyone at college, then when she gets saved and thinks everything is back to normal her mother kills herself, and now I made her live with me for the last couple days she has left of her life. I'm the worst. I felt one of my black tears drip down my cheek. I got up and left the room.

One day I'll have her all for myself...

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D

wtf took you so long.

SCHOOL WAS IN THE WAY

sadly yeah.

BUT I'M TRYING TO POST MORE AS FAST AS I CAN SINCE THE FANFIC IS ALMOST DONE!

are we writing other fanfics after?

YES BUT FIRST WE'LL HAVE TO FOCUS ON SCHOOL! SORRY PEEPS!