#5; Scissors

-= POV; Y/N =-

"What?" I asked in a shaky breath. "Kidneys! Of all organs they're the tastiest~." He chuckled. I gulped. He's a demon and a cannibal?? You have to be kidding me! He got a box out of the fridge and opened it, taking some kidneys out of it. He took 5 and putted them on a plate. He closed the box and putted it back in the fridge. He took the plate with the organs and walked over to me. He sat on the bed next to me, taking one and holding it in front of my face. I looked from the kidney to him, with a disgusted and scared look on my face. "You have to eat, love~." He said. I shook my head. He sighed and ate the kidney himself. Tears were forming in my eyes. Jack noticed my tears. He swallowed the kidney, putted away the plate, and crawled closer to me. He sat down next to me, taking my hand, he kissed it, and started softly rubbing his thumb over the top of my hand.

I closed my eyes and looked away from him, letting my tears fall over my cheeks. Jack layed his other hand on my cheek and turned my head so I was facing him again. I opened my watery eyes, staring into his dark, and empty eye sockets. "Jack?" I whispered. "Yes?"
"How did that happen to you?"
"Did what happen to me?"
"That you became... A demon?"

He sighed, sat up right, took the plate with the kidneys, and continued eating. I also sat up right, looking at him, waiting for him to tell me. "Listen love~." He started. I nodded. "I can't tell you." I looked at him with confusion. He chuckled when he saw my face. "Unless, of course, I get something for in return~." He chuckled. I got scared again and froze. He shoved the last kidney in his mouth and threw the plate onto the kitchen counter without it breaking. He turned to me, I slowly pushed myself against the wall again. He crawled next to me, with his body at one side and one of his hands at the other side of me. He kissed my cheek, slowly moving his cold lips to my neck. "Don't." I cried quietly. He stopped, what confused me. He got up and sat next to me, looking into my eyes. He gave me a small smile. I was so confused, and apparently that was visible because he started to laugh. "Don't worry, love~, I'm not done with you just yet~." I gulped. He smirked at me before getting off the bed to sit on the couch and watch TV.

"By the way." He said, "I got some clothes for you from your dorm room, I have put them in the bathroom." I nodded, got up, and went to the bathroom to put on some clothes that actually fit me. I felt him looking after me until I got into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I sighed deeply, and slid down against the door. I couldn't help and just cry, just cry, full on sobbing. I felt so stupid sitting there. "Y/N?" I heard Jack at the door. I quickly cleaned my face before answering. "Yes?" I asked with a shaky voice at the other side of the door. "Are you alright, love?" He asked, his voice sounded pretty worried. "I'm fine, everything's fine, it's fine." I answered angrily. "Okay then, sweetheart." I growled. He didn't have the privilege to call me any of that.

I looked at the small table next to the sink, there were some folded clothes on it. I looked through them and found some black sport leggings and my F/C hoodie, I putted them on. I opened the cabinet above the sink and found some scissors, giggling I putted them in my pocket. After I went out of the bathroom. Jack just sat there, staring at me. "What?" I asked, annoyed. He didn't answer, he just chuckled and continued watching TV. I rolled my eyes and put on some white socks and black sport shoes.

I looked at Jack for a while. He noticed and patted the spot on the couch next to him. I sighed and sat down on the couch, as far away from him as I physically could. He didn't like it, but didn't pay too much attention to it and continued watching TV. The whole time I was keeping an eye on him. I didn't trust him.

"Why are you being like this?" He asked suddenly. "What do you mean." I said, it didn't even sound like a question anymore. "You're being difficult. We used to be best friends! And now I just look different and I confessed my love, and suddenly you hate me!" He tried not to yell. "You are a murderer and a cannibal, and you think it's weird I don't trust you!?" I yelled out. He growled loudly as he jumped on top of me. He was looking furiously deeply into my eyes. "Listen up, Y/N." He started, grabbing forcefully my chin to make me look at him. "I can do this the easy or the hard way, if you don't work with me I'll have to do it the hard way." I spat in his face. "I'll never love you." I said angrily with tears in my eyes.

He growled angrily again before he kissed me hard, I couldn't breathe, and he was just kissing me, tears were streaming down my cheeks as I tried to push him off of me. Suddenly we heard footsteps of heavy boots. Jack stopped and immediately stood up walking out the door, leaving me behind.

I hate my life

-= A/N =-

ELLO PEEPS! :D
I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE TO WRITE, BUT I EXPERIENCED ANOTHER WRITER'S BLOCK AND I HAD A LOT OF SHIT TO DO I'M SO SO SORRY PEEPS!!

but we're back. right before school of course so we'll upload even less, great.

BUT I'LL DO MY BEST ON UPLOADING AS MUCH AS I CAN!!
BUH-BYEEEEE!!!