#21; Day 4 - Last goodbyes

-= POV; EYELESS JACK =-

I woke up early that morning because it was my last day and I wanted to do something special with Y/N. However, I noticed I couldn't move. Y/N was laying on top of me, using me as a bed. I felt my heart melt when I saw her sleeping like that. I wrapped my arms around her sleeping body. She looks so cute when she's asleep. I didn't want to leave her, but I don't have a choice. She will be taken but what then? I'll get killed, she'll be in a living Hell, literally.

After some time she finally woke up. "Good morning sleepy head." I softly said to her. "Shut up and let me sleep." She yawned as she rolled off of me. I chuckled and layed on my side facing her. "It's the last day though." I said again. She yawned again and sat up. "Which means my last day of good sleep." She said as she stretched. I laughed. "Well I have some stuff planned." I said as I got out of bed. "Under which is me getting fucked?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. "Nope! But now you say it~..." "No!" She yelled immediately after I said that. She threw a pillow at me, which I catched laughing. "First you should get eyes and then you'll get the privilege." She teased. I looked at her in disbelief, which made her laugh. "You little-." I said before I charged at her she screamed and laughed as she tried to run away. But I caught her just before she reached the door. I pinned her against the wall, her laughing slowly faded to giggling. "You're an idiot." She said to me, getting her face teasingly close to mine. "You're idiot that is." I said back with a smile on my face. I leaned in and kissed her, and she kissed back. "What did you have in mind for today?" She asked me. "Some more killing, and watching a movie." I answered. "Sounds great."

Not long after we were already standing outside the cabin with our masks on. "Ready?" I asked her, holding my hand out to her. She nodded and took it. I picked her up bridal style and started running in inhumane speed towards the town where we once before killed.

When we got there we saw some little kids playing in the park close by. "That's our bait." I whispered to Y/N, I heard her giggle. "Okay sir, what's the plan?" She asked in a lowered voice. "Well, ehm, I- you-." She giggled again because of my stuttering. "Do I make you nervous~?" She asked me. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was in a loss of words. "I'll be right back." She said as she got up and crept closer to the kids in the park.

Wow, what a woman.

-= POV; Y/N =-

As I crept closer to those kids I couldn't stop thinking about Jack's reaction. It made me giggle thinking about how his face had looked under his mask. The parents were no where in sight, that's good for us. There was no one even near, even better. I mentioned to Jack to take 1 kid out as fast as possible so I could do the other 2. He nodded and got up. One of the kids was with his back turned towards Jack. He jumped on top of him, knocking him to the ground. Before the little boy even could scream Jack had already pulled his heart out of his chest from the back. The other 2 kids watched in horror, they froze in fear. I walked up behind the little girl, and whispered in her ear: "Bedtime." And then broke her neck. The other one started to cry but still couldn't move. I sat down in front of him. He looked at me and I looked back. Then I punched him so hard in the face he fell unconscious to the ground. I got up and started kicking him around the park until I couldn't hear him breathing anymore. "Well that was fun." I said to Jack. He laughed. "Come on let's go home." I walked up to him and climbed into his back, holding him tightly.

It didn't take long before we were home. At the bottom of the stairs I got off of Jack's back and walked upstairs. The door was open. "Fuck." I muttered. I slammed the door open and went inside. "Who are you and what are you doing here!?" I yelled into the house. "Relax, Y/N, it's just me." I saw Jeff coming out of the kitchen. "What are you doing here, fuck face?" I asked him. I heard Jack coming up behind me. "Jeff!?" He said surprised. "Hello Jack, good to see you again." I did my mask off and threw it onto the kitchen counter. "Don't let me repeat my question." I said to Jeff again. "Fine, I came here to say my last goodbye's."  He answered. I laughed at him, "You!? You hate me!" Now it was his turn to laugh, "You're family, I can never hate family!" "You killed your parents and my sister, attempted to kill your brother and me, that doesn't seem like love." I said to him walking past him towards the couch. "Don't bring that up." He said. "What did I miss?" Jack asked me. "Long story short; Jeff tried to kill his whole family and me and Liu are the only ones that survived." I said, not looking at Jack.

"Can I at least spend the last day with you guys? Liu and Toby are on there way as well." Jeff asked us. "Sure." I answered.

This is gonna be a long last couple hours.

-= A/N =-

IT TOOK A WHILE BUT IT'S FINALLY HERE!
ELLO PEEPS! :D

it really did take a while.

OH STOP COMPLAINING, THERE'S 1 CHAPTER LEFT!

but after were going immediately over to a new fanfiction...

YES BUT IT'S A REQUESTED ONE!

and you already have some ideas...

YUP!

oh boy...