𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

Your name is Y/N Grey and you have sisters named Lexie Grey and Meredith Grey. They don't know anything about you, but you've heard a lot about them. This story will be placing in season 5 of Grey's Anatomy. Also I won't make Mark or Lexie die in the plane crash they will live cause I love them too much to kill them off.

You will be a new intern, like it said in the description. Also, your resident will be Alex Karev.

Specialty: Pediatrics
Sexuality: Bisexual, but mostly into girls.
Love Interest: Arizona Robbins
Hair: Brown
Parents: Thatcher and Nancy Grey
Age: y/n was born a few years after Lexie was born so y/n is 23 years old.
(If you're wondering how you're a Grey, basically Thatcher cheated on Susan when Lexie was like 4 yrs old, but then he left y/n's mom and went back to Susan. Lexie never knew about you because Thatcher and Susan decided to keep the secret from her and Molly.)

When you arrive at the hospital everyone was flirting with you but they never knew you were gay until you told them.

Mark and Callie will still have Sofia and everything will be the same but Callie and Arizona just never worked.

Also for the parts where it gets steamy if you know what I mean I won't make it very detailed all I'm gonna say is they did it or something like that.

Like all of my other stories if you don't like a book with gay couples please kindly leave. Also, if you want to portray y/n as a boy instead of a girl you are welcome to but y/n will be a girl.

I hope you guys enjoy this book!!

P.S: Please don't be mean if I don't say something right. English isn't my first language and I will make some mistakes.