𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 - 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚

Y/N's POV

While we were in the car, Jake was playing soft and calming baby music for Aliyah to continue sleeping. Then he starts to talk to me.

Jake: So y/n what's up with you and Dr. Robbins?

Y/n: What do you mean? There's nothing going on between us.

Jake: Y/n I know you. You don't fall for people that easily unless- omg!

Y/n: What?!

Jake: You did it with her didn't you.

Y/n: What? *lies* no I would never do it with my boss.

Jake: Oh really? Because it looks like you did do it with your boss.

Y/n: Okay fine we did do it, but just one time.

Jake: *laughs* I also saw you kiss her goodbye before we left the hospital

Y/n: *rolls eyes* okay *puts hands up* I'm guilty *laughs*

Jake: I'm glad you found someone you really like y/n. I hope she treats you well.

Y/n: *smiles* thanks Jake. Also, I was wondering after all of this is done and Aliyah will be okay I wanted to decorate a nursery at my house.

Jake: yeah! Of course

Y/n: okay we're going to your house right?

Jake: yup!

It was an hour drive to Jake's house and we finally arrived. I take Aliyah out of her car seat and I gently carry her. Jake unlocks the door and when I looked up I couldn't believe what I saw. A naked woman was standing in the living room.

Y/n: I- *covers my eyes* I should um go to Aliyah's room.

Jake: yeah it's upstairs to the left.

Y/n: okay thanks.

A few minutes later as I was gathering some clothes for Aliyah, Jake walks in.

Jake: Hey, I'm so sorry about that. I didn't know she was gonna be here like that.

Y/n: No I mean you have a girlfriend who gets naked in the living room to surprise you.

Jake: y/n...

Y/n: I told you Jake, I get it, now please stop bringing it up.

Jake: Okay fine. At least let me help you.

*30 minutes later*

We finished packing up all the stuff Aliyah needs for the stay at the hospital. I also included some of Jake's clothes in there.

Y/n: I'll go change her real quick.

Jake: Yeah sure.

I go and pick up Aliyah and get an outfit to change her in.

*this is the outfit*

*time skip to 7 am*

Jake: *whispering* hey y/n wake up. We should head to the hospital now.

Y/n: *wakes up* huh? What?

Jake: we should go to the hospital now.

Y/n: oh right okay

Jake: I already put the bags in the car and Aliyah is already in her car seat.

Y/n: okay then let's go

We walk downstairs and I see Jake's girlfriend in the kitchen, but I just kept on walking and Jake notices and threw his car keys at me and I caught it. Then I went to his car and just sat there until he came.

A few minutes later Jake finally comes out of the house and gets in the car. While Jake was driving I fall back asleep, because I was really tired, and Jake just lets me rest.

An hour later we arrived at the hospital and I get Aliyah's car seat and attach it to her stroller while Jake carries the bags. Then we walked into the hospital and I see Arizona waiting for us.

Arizona: Hey y/n *smiles*

Y/n: hey Arizona

Arizona: *notices I look sad* Aliyah's room is set up and her surgery is in two days.

Y/n: oh um okay.

Arizona leads us to an elevator and we followed her. When we got to the floor, she lead us to Aliyah's room. Then Derek walks in a few seconds after we got there.

Derek: Good morning y/n!

Y/n: good morning Derek

Derek: so how is Aliyah?

Y/n: she looks okay

Derek: can I do a quick check up?

Y/n: sure

He does a quick check up and says she is okay and she seems very healthy.