𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝘼𝙡𝙞𝙮𝙖𝙝

Y/N's POV

Arizona: Y/n wait!

Y/n: what do you want?

Arizona: For you to stop running away so I can talk to you.

Y/n: no Arizona! You don't get it okay?

Arizona: okay fine try me. Tell me what I won't understand.

Y/n: T-that little girl in there is not my cousin. You were right, she's my daughter.

Arizona: then why are you mad at that? and I still don't know what I won't understand.

Y/n: I've never touched her before. And now I might probably lose her.

Arizona: what do you mean? Everyone gets to touch their kid when they're born.

Y/n: yeah, but the thing is I didn't want to. I was always ashamed of myself for getting pregnant, but Jake he's been there by my side through all of it. He's an amazing father. And even though he's my ex, he's my bestfriend and the feeling that I will lose him and Aliyah is the worst feeling I could ever have.

Arizona: y/n what are you talking about?

Y/n: I know what he's gonna say in there.

Arizona: who?

Y/n: Derek. He's going to say that she has a brain tumor.

Arizona: well why don't we go in there and stand by Jake and your daughter. And if you need a shoulder, I'll be right there beside you.

Y/n: um yeah sure

Arizona: *she wipes my tears* y/n hold your daughter.

Y/n: Hey Arizona?

Arizona: yeah?

Y/n. Can you please not tell this to my sisters? Or to anyone at all.

Arizona: Yeah, of course!

We both walk into the room and I see Aliyah asleep in a baby crib.

*this is what Aliyah looks like*

Y/n: What does she have Derek?

Derek: She has a small brain tumor that is making her have these seizures.

Y/n: can you treat it?

Derek: yeah, I mean it's really small and you guys caught it very early. It's not spreading so that's something to be glad about. I mean I can definitely take it out, but she will have to stay here for a few weeks just to see if anything changes.

Y/n: Do you think Dr. Webber will let me off for a few weeks?

Arizona: I mean, I can tell him that you need a few weeks off for some family issues.

Y/n: you would do that for me? Oh who am I kidding, of course you would do something like that for me.

Jake: *whispers* she likes you

Y/n: *elbows him* shut up!

Derek: Well I guess I will see you guys tomorrow.

Y/n: hey Derek?

Derek: yeah?

Y/n: I know, you know that Aliyah is my daughter. So will you promise me that you won't say anything to my sisters please.

Derek: yeah *smiles* I promise

Y/n: so I guess I'll see you guys later.

Derek: see you later *smiles and then leaves the room*

Y/n: uh Jake can I carry her?

Jake: your joking right?

Y/n: *confused* your saying no?

Jake: y/n you don't have to ask me if you can carry your daughter. She's yours. You can carry her whenever you want to.

Y/n: *smiles* I don't know what I would do without you J *I smile again and then I picked up Aliyah*

Y/n: *talking to Aliyah* hey baby *smiles* I wish I could've held you sooner

Arizona: y/n as much as I love seeing you here you should go home and pack.

Y/n: yeah you're right. Well I'll see you again later at 8 am.

Arizona: bye y/n *smiles*

When Jake left the room I stayed for a second and I kissed Arizona goodbye. Then I catched up to Jake and we walked out of the hospital. I was still carrying Aliyah and when we reached the car I gently put Aliyah in her car seat and then I sat in the front.