𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 - 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬/ 𝘼𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙤𝙣𝙖

Y/N's POV

*1 hour later*

It was an hour later and I finally put Aliyah to bed. All I was doing was waiting for Arizona to come over. I was watching tv for a couple of minutes until I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and saw Arizona outside so I opened the door.

Y/n: hey Dr. Sweetheart *smirks*

Arizona: hello to you too Dr. Grey

Y/n: *closes the door* Aliyah's in her room asleep.

Arizona: well that's good

Y/n: *smiles* but now follow me *I head over to the couch and close the tv and then I pulled Arizona into my room*

I shut the door behind me and I pushed Arizona into my bed but very gently. Then I start to kiss her. (Y'all would know what happens next lollll)

*After that lol*

When we finished we stayed under my covers and just cuddled.

Arizona: your amazing

Y/n: *smirks* well you are too Dr. Sweetheart

Arizona: y/n you coming back tomorrow?

Y/n: Yup. I'm bringing Aliyah with me sooo

Arizona: that's great!

Y/n: do you wanna stay with me for awhile?

Arizona: y/n...

Y/n: forget it. forget I asked.

Arizona: y-

Y/n: well let's go to bed.

Arizona didn't talk after that. I couldn't believe how stupid I am for asking her. I shouldn't have, of course she would say no. Whatever I'm just gonna go to bed.

*the next day*

It was the next day and I got up before Arizona so I could take a quick shower. After I showered Arizona was still asleep so I decided to make coffee for the both of us. A couple of minutes passed and I was already ready for work, drinking my coffee, and carrying Aliyah. When I almost finished drinking my coffee Arizona finally came out of my room.

She walked up to me and kissed me and said good morning. I told her that she should get ready for work, because I was about to leave. She nodded and headed off to take a shower. Luckily she didn't take long and when I was putting my shoes on she got out all ready and wearing my sweatshirt. I wasn't mad cause she looked so damn hot in it. I told her I put her coffee in a coffee cup and she gladly took it and started to drink it.

When we got in the car we went straight to the hospital. When we got there she started to get out of the car until she stopped.

Arizona: y/n I was thinking about what you said to me last night about moving in. And I decided I do want to move in, but I want you to be my girlfriend.

Author's Note
I'm sorry this was short butttt that last line Arizona said. What do you guys think y/n will say? Will she say yes? Or will she say no? Well tune in to find out!