Rex X Laura

Laurex

Laura was enthralled, she had never pictured herself with a tall and pale man from Grosse Pointe. Usually she had envisioned herself with a burly farm boy, Hayden Anderson for example. But nevertheless she was excited, Rex was quite a catch, he knew everything one could know about Linux, and he spoke mainly in the captions of memes. As they lazily sauntered down the lawn she looked into his beautiful ocean eyes and the long eyelashes which curled upwards so majestically, almost reaching his signature clout glasses. He had been raving about a new dank meme which would become a crucial part of his personality, but all Laura could think about was caressing his smooth neck and planting a wet one on his thin lips. Rex had been thinking about Laura for a long time before he finally mustered up the courage to engage her in clever banter. She was almost everything he desired, if he could only get her to become a neck-deep fan then his mission would be completed. Rex had sought for advice on how to properly woo this strong women from his powerful female friends; Ruby, Grace, and Kaylynn. When he had asked for their opinions he received strong encouragement from most, however Ruby sighed and whispered "no no no no no" she had always longed for such a fellow as Rex, and she knew that Laura was going to steal her pasty stallion from her.

 When he had asked for their opinions he received strong encouragement from most, however Ruby sighed and whispered "no no no no no" she had always longed for such a fellow as Rex, and she knew that Laura was going to steal her pasty stallion from...