anthony's tiny secret.

a breath.

one single breath.

the sun shown through anthony's black out curtain.

the only noise in the midst of the silence was the creak of his bedroom door opening.

"good morning sweetie, how'd you sleep—"

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM, MOM. IM SO BUSY. GOD, PLEASE GET OUT!"

the restless and raspy voice of thee anthony fedyk came screaming from the darkness.

before he could have another irrational burst, his mother promptly shut the door.

there in the sea of dried up socks, mountain dew cans, and crumbs from god knows what, lied a boy.

this weird, little boy.

the only light in the room glowed upon his face from his laptop screen.

another breath.

his fingers rapidly tapped on the keyboard.

a chuckle left his lips.

"hahahhahah... elijah and grace... hahahahhahah.... now that's funny..." he murmured to himself.

you see, anthony fedyk was a normal 18 year old at first glance.

a nice young man. a singer. a baker. a family man. tons of cool friends, well, at least he thought they were cool.

completely normal.

but...

anthony...

well..

how do i put this?

he...

he had an...

hobby...

a want..

a need...

an OBSESSION.

we cut back to the dark, disgusting hell hole that is anthony's room.

his beady blue eyes starred directly into the light of his computer screen.

he had been up all night.

what was he doing, you ask?

he was writing.

but nothing that you would imagine.

his writings were anything but the norm.

anthony was a fanfic writer.

a wattpad author, if you will.

this small thing, that started out as a way to get some stupid girls attention, slowly grew.

grew into something that none of his friends would ever believe.

he had written around six so far.

and right now, he was working on the seventh installment.

"eliace. god, what a PERFECT ship name for these two. hahahahhah she's gonna find this SO funny..."

as his fingers kept typing along, anthony couldn't help but hear the dinging of his phone's notifications.

"UGH GOD I THOUGHT I MUTED THIS STUPID GROUP CHAT!" he howled. his arm hastily reached for his phone, the cheeto dust from his fingertips smearing on the screen.

of course, it was matt and soraya.

they NEVER could leave him alone during his writing sessions.

'hey buddy! are u good? u haven't been responding to the group chat in weeks!'