Elijah X Grace

Eliace

Elijah Lang wolf-whistled in Grace Gillanders's direction. She looked up from her artistic drawing of Doja Cat and gave him a toothy grin. Elijah's heart skipped a beat. She was truly a stunning queen Elijah thought, she was wearing her signature tan flannel which belonged to her father Chris Gillanders. Her perfectly manicured eyebrows made Elijah think about his sixth favorite musical Aladdin, right behind Cats, Newsies, Descendants, Wicked, and Shrek. He walked casually over towards her and slapped her ass, that was the type of relationship that they had. They swung into a lively conversation about Megan Thee Stallone and Fadwa. Grace had mixed feelings about little Li-Li, on one hand she thought of him as a close friend, a friend she could disclose all of her secrets to without the chance of them getting out to anyone but Cecilia Lang, Ruby Donovan, and everyone else who asked. On the other hand, she found him to be very seductive, his plentiful stubble, dimpled chin, and trail of hair which traveled down his chest, like a forbidden path to paradise. That night Elijah dreamed about singing Taylor Swift with his Arabic princess. Grace sorted her feelings for tantalizing Elijah while putting curlers in her silky long brown hair.

 Grace sorted her feelings for tantalizing Elijah while putting curlers in her silky long brown hair