Elijah X Kaylynn

Eliaylynn

"I really shouldn't be thinking these thoughts, I'm not a thot" thought Kaylynn. But Holy goodness, Elijah Lang is the most curvaceous boy I've ever laid my eyes on. For some reason Elijah adored wearing booty shorts, most of which belonged to his two sisters Cecilia and Anne Marie. However, on occasion he even dawned his mother's clothing. He was the ideal eye candy in Kaylynn's book, and she craved his every aspect. Unfortunately, her mother Pam would never approve of her fantasies. She still had her heart set on Kaylynn's future husband being a young man by the name of Anthony, his hefty figure was scrumptious, and it took heaps of willpower for Pam herself not to pursue him. In fact, Anthony was davidpetersonphotography's main contender. But that's a story for another time. Back in Lang world, Elijah scrolled through Kaylynn's Instagram page, sporadically pinching his fingers to zoom in on different sections of the photographs. Thinking about her Northern European complexion made him quake. "Pale girls are where it's at" he declared at dinner. Jeff looked up from his Salisbury steak and creamed corn and scowled in his son's direction, "that's where you're wrong my boy, tan goddesses hold supreme." Now it was Kathy's turn to glare, her melanin levels had gone down with each child, they had sucked the life right out of her epidermis. "Well I personally like them a whole lot," quipped Elijah, both consoling his mother and standing up for his beliefs. After dinner he met up with Cecilia in her room to catch up of the newest gossip. After talking about Matthew Schott for a several hours he brought up his feelings for his newest crush. Cecilia talked him through his feelings and helped him decide to take action. It took him 27 minutes to craft the perfect confession on love. On the other end, Kaylynn had decided to create her own confession with the help of her pale Peterson compatriots Timmy and John. By utter happenstance they sent their gushy love letters at the same time, and with shrieks of joy and no lack of hurrahs they pranced around their rooms with glee. They had found each other, and their saga had only just begun.

 They had found each other, and their saga had only just begun