REWRITE

Hey folks! I'm so thankful for each and every one of you who have clicked and voted and commented on this story. I've received a lot of constructive criticism and tips as to how I can improve this story, and after reviewing it myself, I've realized I'm not a super big fan of this book. When writing it, I failed to look from a reader's perspective and in doing so created a boring main character and a weird plot that doesn't make a whole lot of logical sense. 

So, I'm rewriting it! I just published the first five chapters of my new book "Waiting For A Girl Like You". If you enjoy a spicy main character who doesn't take anybody's shit (mostly Tommy's), then you'll enjoy reading it. I'm posting it in a different format, though, where it's not by episode. I've noticed as I wrote the chapters by episode that they would reach upwards of 7000 words or in a few cases more, and as a reader I can get bored quite easily. If you enjoy Steve Harrington x Reader fan fics and like my writing style but not so much the plot, then my new book is for you, too. 

Here's the synopsis for those who are interested or not fully reeled in yet:

Being Nancy's sister always has its pros and its cons. On one hand, she's smart, so it makes getting good grades a piece of cake. The two of us are like best friends, though most of the time we find each other annoying. On the other hand, a day doesn't go by without someone asking me, "Are you Nancy's older sister?" Trust me, it gets tiring. The two of us aren't very far apart in age, with me being barely a year older than her, so everything that's mine is also hers. My clothes, my friends, everything. It got even worse though once Nancy started dating the infamous "Douchebag of Hawkins High", Steve Harrington. At least, that's what I like to call him. He wasn't nearly as bad as his friends, but it was clear that him and his group were beginning to influence Nancy in a negative way, sneaking out and drinking and partying without our parents ever finding out. Being a good sister, I figured I should watch her and make sure she doesn't get into any actual trouble whenever she sneaks out to be with Steve and his friends. Little did I know at the time that it would bring me years of long-lasting friendships and a sprinkle of trauma every now and again.

--

I'll still make the book a slow-burn, as those are some of my more favorite ones to write, but I won't make the romance as sudden as I did in this book (with Steve and Y/n only really showing they liked each other in the bathroom scene). I'll also be including my original plan which was to make this a Billy Hargrove x Reader x Steve Harrington (but in the end Y/n ends with Steve because Billy is abusive and racist but we stan Dacre Montgomery). Y/n is going to be a lot more involved in the story and won't be a background character like she was in this one, pinky promise.

Thank you guys for reading, commenting and following!
♡ - Izzy 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 // 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝑯𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 🎉