Chapter 1

My Name Is Rimuru Tempest.. My Actual Name Is Rimuru Nava, Or Rimu Nava..

Yep you guess it right, I'm Milim's Older Brother!

I've been keeping this secret for a very long time now.. i just don't want people to be scared of me..

Me and Milim are the same age, i'm 10 minutes older. Unlike Milim i have knowledge while she has a childish attitude and personality, not include her scary side ofc.

Milim went a rampage, and i went in a different way, obviously i went on a rampage too but i calmed myself with the help of my "Manas Ciel"..

I destroyed two nations back 2000 years ago without anyone knowing, the person or should i say me, remained unknown from the mediator and Frost Dragon Velzard..

The Frost Dragon Velzard And The Storm Dragon Veldora , Knows Veldanava Has 2 Kids.. Unlike Velgrynd Who's Always Attached To That Cheesy Emperor Rudra, My Uncle.

The One Who Protects  Me Is Ramiris, The Queen Of Spirits, I Told Her Not To Tell Anyone About Me, I Also Commanded The Voice Of The World And The Two Primordial's And My Faithful Friend Dino And His Two Angel Friends.

The Two Primordials Were Mizeri And Rain, They Have A Master Called Guy Crimson, And When They Have A Breaktime We would Always play, Or should i say "Spar"

But, Past is the past and now here i am, doing homework inside my country called Tempest..

I am always wearing an anti-mask so nobody even my subordinates know's how i look like..

I have a slime form that i always use and my Secretary "Shion" always carry me around.

It's actually only been about 2 days after the orc lords defeat, and here i am.. not even resting a minute..

God, is this how ruling a country was like?!.. i was really hoping that i'll get some rest... suddenly..

<<Report!: A Catastrophe Class Demon Lord Is Heading This Way In About 10 Minutes 43 Seconds 13 Mil->>

T-thank you Ciel, i only need the time..

Souei: Rimuru-Sama, There's an unknown pink light coming here for about 9.5 minutes.

>>Ciel, Use Magic Sense<<

<<Using, Magic Sense>>

And there i've f*cked up.. when i way fighting the orc lord. I was in my human form, still wearing my mask, but the only person who recognized my hair was none other than.. my sister Milim Nava..

I rushed out and ran far to a mountain where she was gonna land, My subordinates Ranga,Benimaru,Shion,Souei.. Looked carefully at me, and they saw me looking worried so they secretly have been following me without me knowing.

There i was on top of that hill or cliff and there the meteorite has landed and a familiar voice spoke.

"Nice To Meet You, I Am The Ancient Demon Lord, And The Second Dragonoid.. Milim Nava!"

I couldn't say anything.. i was concerned on what she way wearing rather than her visiting me for the first time in 2000 years after finding me.

'Huh, So it really is you huh?..' 'She Said In A Low And Cracked Tone.. It Sounds Like She's About To Cry.

'Milim... I-' "Before I Could Say Anything, She Rushed And Punched Me In The Gut.

'Rimuru-Sama!' "The Four People Hiding Took There Battle Stance Infront Of Me, Trying To Protect Me"

'Oh~ who are these, mind if i kill them? I dont like people interrupting our fight-noda?' "Milim Seriously Said"

"Shion started attacking her, and soon , souei, and then benimaru..