Chapter 6 (Reunion With Aunt Velzard)

I assigned the 2 demoness, Carrera And Ultima To Deal With The 4's Lineage While Me, Diablo, Testarossa,Moss Were Back At Tempest..

'Benimaru, I'm back!'

'R-Rimuru-Sama.. It's been 4 days..' eh? That long already?! What's wrong with you! You look tired!'

Then i saw my paperworks

O-Oh.. go get some rest.. i'll make someone to deal with this..

"Arigato, Rimuru-Sama.."

When benimaru left i sat on the chair, same goes to Moss right beside me

I need to go to the Ice Continent, I Need You Two To Accompany Me And Moss..

"The Ice Continent?, Forgive My Rudeness Rimuru-Sama, Moss-Sama, But Why Would You Go To The Ice Continent?" Testa Asked

"I need to meet 3 individual's there.. it's like a reunion for the first time in 2000 years!"

I answered their question while Moss looked shocked because his former master called him Moss-Sama then brat.

*Shion, Can You Tell Everyone To Gather Around On The Capital? I have something important to tell them*

Rimuru used Thought Communication With Shion

*Wah!! Rimuru-Sama! It's my first time hearing you in my head like this! Its like a blessing from god!, it shall take less than 10 minutes*

After a few minutes everybody gathered

Attention, I have someone i would like you to meet!

A white haired boy with dragon-ish eyes around 11 years old stepped infront

'This is my son! Moss Tempest.. I hope you'll treat him well from now on!'

'....'

'EH?!! Rimuru-Sama!!! SON?!!!!!!!!'

'Rimuru-Sama!! When did you have a son!!'

'A Young Master!! Oh My!! He's So Cute!!'

'Young Master Moss-San!!!'

Ahaha!! Let's have a feast!

Whoo!!!!

'Everyone was celebrating, they were all happy, alot of them talked to moss, Shion And Shuna Gave In To Moss Because Of His Cuteness!!!'

But there was an unusual presence..
I saw a man, with platinum blue eyes and blonde hair.. his presence were the same on top of that cliff... i should talk to him!

I walked infront of him silently without him knowing which made him flinch and i saw a faint red blush on his cheeks

Hi, I'm Rimuru Tempest You Were The One I Saw At The Cliff!

'Y-You know that was me?'

'Yes! How can i not recognize someone so handsome!' i complemented

'His blush became more noticable'

What about you? What's your name..?

'I'm... Leon Cromwell..

Oh!! Your the guy Shizu-San talked about!

"Shizu? Did she know this beautiful person?"

'She really did meant it when she said you were attractive huh..'

W-wha?!!.. "what on earth did Shizu told him?!"

She wanted you to ask if you care about her.. and if you acknowledge her, that's what she told me.. you..never look infront of her or rather ignore her!