2|Wᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏғ SᴜᴘᴇʀNᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟs

A/n: please VOTE and SUPPORT also leave a COMMENT, don't be a silent reader!

-SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS-

-I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. EXCEPT MY OC AND THE STORY I MADE!

--

PARASITES. These are the types of beings in the world of the SuperNatural University, most of the population in this school is highly known to be or to have more Parasites than it should. They took the form of a human and learn the valuable of magic, if you are fortunate to not be a human then you might have been their aly.

Unfortunately for thus young lady who just arrive and eventually got herself into this sort of situation. The Parasites is a highly doubted released a blood lust that made Euraki almost fainted, her vision was getting a little blurry cause by the numorous aura of this girl who happened to be a dangerous A class level.

Her breath suffocated between her lungs. It felt like every inch of her breathing is getting faster and faster that made her kneel into the ground, what fascinates the creature is that, this young lady could still be keeping her best to maintain and collecting her remaining breath.

The parasites was sure this 'human' will be the best of food to her stomach, she judge her by the looks at first, a slim pair of arms that look it could break in any second, a beautiful features of looks that can stunned many male parasites, if she doesn't kill this girl. Many other creatures will desire to have her for food.

An tentacles like that is part of her skin stretches out of her back and they were shaped and sharpen like a knife, she saw how tremendous and how dangerous this academy is. And she was sure that she will no longer trust anyone, as her eye sights getting blurry, she watches as how fast those blade is gonna hit her.

She closes her eyes and thinking how stupid she was to help this creature, she should have left her in the hands of that man that could possible kill her in any seconds. But the regrets are already late. She's still doesn't know who she really is or is she even part of this kind of world.

But, Euraki was thankful she met and was raise by a loving parents back at her own world on where she grown up, everything seems to be a slow motion in her mind as she thinks all those memories she makes with them but as soon as the blades almost landed of her, she heard a sound of 'clank'.

Which made her slowly open her eyes. And to her surprised, a large scicors was right infront of her eyes and block that attack from the creature, she look around to see no one was there to her line of sight, but she sees the creature in a very terrifying expression she could see.

She is looking at the her back which it made the young lady turn her head to from who is it that is behind her, and to her surprised is it was the man that she met outside the building who told her the way in. Which is now basically her saviour.

If i still remember his name was Ike Eveland she says to her mind as she look into the calm expression of the young man standing meter away from her back, he was holding the book he was reading back before she ask him for locations. The was book was shinning in a blue gemstone colored and he was holding it with his right hand only.

"Rule No. 12, you cannot kill, nor use your ability to a student that didn't accept your challenge. Are you perhaps wanted to break this rule and have a record, Miss?" He said this statement calmer with a saccharine smile in his lips. But from how the situation looks, it doesn't to be sounded so friendly.

Both of them just swallow dried, the girl who is somehow is a student of this school retreat her grasp and aura which is now the air is clearer than before, she can finally breath better and what's good about it, this creature seem to be threaten by this man.