8|Tʀɪᴀʟs♦️

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATIC MISTAKES

⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THIS STORY I MADE⚠️

A/N: THIS PART IS AN IDEA I GOT FROM THE MANGA "ALICE IN BORDERLAND" [borrowed events]

TW: Strong languages, Detailed deaths, Guns and other detailed scenarios

--

EURAKI LIVERTA, she probably the first Meta who passed the Spades trials without a proper training on physical thing, and she was sure enough that she will never do this again after she knew what rank she belongs to right now. Although she already know about a half of her existanced while the remaining missing other informations still need to be found, and she was confident that she'll find who she really was in no time.

But, she cannot escape the rules of this University that's for sure she still needs to cooperate in order to make herself belong in this world which she now consider herself as one of them. Considering how she did well in her first Trial, the bruises in her legs was still manage to aches her attention, an immediate care from the councelour clinic was bought up to the injured students who survive their first Trial.

Glancing from her distance of the Arena, she was sure that there were around 200 students with her that takes their firstly done game in this Arena, and now not even a hundred is present right infront of her eyes right now. More than that, she worries about the second stage of the Trials, if hundred of students is already struggling on passing this, what more danger she can encounter in the second game.

Her wounds was immediately healed by the Mages of this University, its fascinating how it healed faster , she expect that they will just put a disinfectant, bandage it and says to her to rest like how a normal person back in her world would say and do but no. Just a quick push of their Mana out of their body the wound swill be clear within seconds.

Now she's eager to know if she somehow could learn more about her ability that will might be useful not only for her but also for the others, her treatment was done and she was currently sitting at the middle of the Arena with the other students who survive their first game, she glance on each and one of them seemingly trying to find someone.

Her neck was stretching front as she tried to adjust her vision like a binocular, when she spotted those people she was looking for she sigh out of relief, thank goodness that they were also getting treatment especially that one mysterious grey'ed hair man she's looking right now, she didn't get his name but he save her, surely enough she will have to repay his kindness.

'A good way to repay their kindness is to show your own kindness'— is what her foster told and taught to her, Euraki was a very kind and gentle woman no matter how she strict she was when it comes to mannerism she's still have a soft heart and caring for the others around her. The other two who she met was also safe and was with him, including the man in a glasses, she sure that she heard that gun shots in the first floor and she was worried that he might also gotten hurt or worst than that, but thankfully he wasn't.

Oh look how kind she really is, worrying for the others instead of her own self, just a typical Euraki, they gave the students a rest for a while before the second trial started, others around her was worried and anxious while some of them is seem to be relax and even ordered the caretakers some food, sweets and snacks, while she doesn't know how to feel except for being proud and lucky that is.

Luckily enough to survive that deadly game, no matter how traumatizing it was for her the images of those dead students laying in the floor soaking in their own blood and the screams for help was making her head feel worst it wouldn't leave her mind no matter what and she finds her hands shaking and trembling, now. The true colors of this University is slowly showing off to her, and here she thought it will just be a normal, no definitely isn't normal, full of powers? Unknown beings, many different types of species.