12|Tʀɪᴀʟs♥️

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

PS. MANY GRAMMATIC MISSPELLED WORDS!

TW: Languages, Blood, Detailed Scenarios

--

LIMBS, organs, bones are scattered everywhere, witnessing it with their very own eyes the male blonde was coldly and brutally killed the arrogant bastard who somehow deserve the death, but cruel enough for him to serve such sentences, well its his own fault for pissing the council's patience. Luca Kaneshiro, won the match within less than 15 minutes, everyone cheered like a maniacs enjoying this sort of things.

Announcing after he won, the last trial will start within an hour, as everybody listen carefully to the announce like nothing had happened, the most scariest of it is that no one. When i say no one like literary, no one is surprise about this, well since this is an abnormal school filled with psychotic students ever indeed. Everything  happened  just a momment ago was somehow gotten errased through each and everyone's  mind.

Euraki had regain her consciousness as she find herself into the Arena once again for the last and final trials, this still pains her and her recovery was not full yet but she just have to do this one last time. She remembered what happened on their last game just a while ago and rememberilng it feels like it happened around three days ago that is what she felt when laying down to that clinic where she was confined there for an hours, and also have thought of that man and her current teacher, both of them help her fast recovery even though its not done yet.

Euraki once again was guilty from relaying on someone's hands, she prefered to be supported rather than helping her, that's  right her own pride and stubbornness always comes on handly but to think that someone who are actually willing to help her in this University full of super-naturals. She'll obviously  going to remember them. That multicolored-hair. Back to her own self where she sees all the remaining survivors of this deadly 'yet these people enjoying it' -thing, she don't  even wanna know how their minds works right now all she need is to get this things over and just lay down to her bed, she never thought of missing the bed right now.

Technically in this situations  she was in. A loud beeping sound interrupts  the audience cheering and made them covering their ears as she gritted  her teeth on this loud noises penetrating her ears right now, it suddenly stopaftrr a few seconds now all she could hear is the gossiping from her surroundings and as well as the tapping echoed in to the committee office. Then the same robotic woman voice announce their last game.

GAME WILL START IN A MINUTE PLEASE WAIT.

As the committee announce, she then waited for a moment with the instruction that is given, everybody seems to be excited to see what will be the last and final game. While she, she felt like about to pass out, her wounds was fully healed yes, but her health and stamina isn't. But she doesn't seem to be planning on loosing to this last and final round.

The remaining survivors and those who passed the three stages are now vividly waiting for the last commence of the last game trial. Its already been time yet nothing happened, well that is what they sees it. She glance to the players who are well-spread around the arena, she didn't feel very good about this. No earthquake nor called groupings/team up right now. This must be an individual surviving, something that she should be more aware of.

Good thing about it is that she didn't have to rely on anyone if its an individual surviving game, but. Anyone can target her, and she was surely enough that she is not good un any kinds of physical battling nor she is an expert of making her little magic works to kill someone. Kill? She admit that she never even want to injure someone, but she thinks she have to at this point.