3|Tʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ Bᴇɪɴɢ

PLEADE VOTE AND SUPPORT ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

[SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATIC MISTAKES]

⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!⚠️

——

In this new world she was in, she was all confused and curious at the same time. All those supernaturals she have seen and witness all those sort of 'magic' it felt like she have already seen something like that from before, she seems to be familiar with it for some reason. Is her own theories of being one of 'them' somehow true? She doesn't know, without a solid proof there's nothing she can do but to search for more.

Today was none other than her first day at the University, witnessing the view from below as she watches many students are heading out of each buildings and heading to one direction which is the entrance of the school, she hurriedly went to get ready as fast as she can. Althought she stop from mid-way to croak her eye brows.

Seeing how the school uniform was like this.. its a tight skirt above her knees instead of below it, and a men polo sleeves that is supposed to be worn by woman only with the violet bow tie around it, the color of her tie represent what kind of a student is she, and violet or purple bow ties is equal to transfered students. She'll be wearing that bow tie for weeks until she get her second year bow tie.

But seeing how the situation she was looking right, the uniform was very much of a revealing her body shape almost embarrassing enough for a lady like her who grew up in a world full of people wearing tight corsets before the other three layers of dresses in short the conservative peoples. She wasn't complaining on how comfortable it is to wear.

But does is have to be this short? She look at the mirror once again shyly making a turn, she sigh and had no chouce for this, grabbing a bag that had filled with materials that she needed from her schooling it was sponsored by the principal herself. Her floor was the highest so she had to hurry up, bursting the door open and closing it from behind her.

The hall in this building was already emptied, but there is still other students that is going from the so-called 'elevator' which is a type of high technology that is somehow very very rare in the world she grew up with. She passed by at the few students that had been none stop staring at her for a reason that she couldn't understand, probably because they sense that she was a human being. The ring in her index finger is definitely working.

Not in a good way unfortunately, but in the worst way as possible, she didn't know that these 'people' are some types of a maniacs and blood thirst for a humans, she was sure she was screwed already. Rather than panicking she remain calm, stay low as possible they say. Finally making her way out of the tight space full of students from the elevator she felt nauseos once again.

Oh how worst those types of technology its not a surprsied for her that the others that got out of the elevator didn't feel anything. Surprised more, those other students that take the stares were the first one to arrive at the bottom of the building, this school sure is something else, although for her, she doesn't know whether she wanted to be amazed by it or be scared. Instead she felt nothing, like an empty object.

Shrugging both her worries and thoughts as she composed herself once again to come up into another long walk all the way to the entrance, she succesfully made in despite the silent heavily inhaling and exhaling for some air she still survives and made it, just how long the paths from here and there? Almost like a size of a battle staduim.

To her first day in this University, of course she'll be lost. A wonderful news to start a day is it? Well it isn't, the first block of classrooms she saw was definitely not her sections, so she went further more into the school, from left side of the first building none. To the right of it still none. Now she had no choice but to finds it from the second floor, thankfully the moment she went to the second floor her block was the first thing she saw, which is so by luck and relief of the lady.