5|Bᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ Uᴘ

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT ALSO LEAVE A COMMENT, DON'T BE A SILENT READER!

SOME MISSPELLED WORDS AND GRAMMATIC MISTAKES

⚠️I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR THE STORY I MADE!⚠️

--

SECOND DAY of her staying in this university many changes she didn't expect to see nor wanted to happened had already began. So many things was now running into her mind to the point that she couldn't blink asleep into her slumber, but all she did was to stare into her palm and wondering where did all those started, this second day was quite different because now she will gonna determine more about her ability that she just discovered yesterday.

She had her own morning routine from now own that she needed to get used to it as of now. Before she goes to her class, she remembered to write a small letter that she intended to send this to her foster parents at her world, she doesn't want them to get worried about her, and she intend to hide all the matters that happened yesterday, not until she fully known who she really was..

Sadly to say that you have to lie to protect or you have to hurt someones feeling to put them into safety. Something might gone wrong if she hurried everything up, right now something she should do is to calm down and figure something else, no more over, she need to focus on her own discovery.

Her new ability or power. When she places her hand into the globe it was lighten with pure white shinning light the empty glass globe was shinning like a crystal one, she remembered that vividly, even the words of her teacher, Miss Millie. That, if she ever couldn't control her power on her own it might kill her.

To her, suffering and torture is already terrifying, how would she be able to describe death if those two things that happened to her in her past life was already a nightmare for her, and probably death will be a hundred times more severe than that, thinking about it. The voice of those people who cared for her crying and questioning their selves where could things go wrong.

Just imagining about it was already making her heart pierce, she write down her name at the very last sentences of her paragraph 'Ever lasting Love, Euraki Liverta' her name Eura=Light and the last name of their family which is Liverta is equal to Strong. Her name suit her the best, she is strong to endure such grasp of mental breakdown and will almost lead to anxiety.

Well, time to go, got herself dress in her uniform, again these tight skirt above her knees will she never get used to it, she was still embarrassed to wear such clothing, but rules are the rules in this University. She was not late when came into the class, rather she is probably the 5th student to make it early in the classroom.

Very unfamiliar faces she glances at the remaining four person in the room as she slowly walking down to the stair, these faces she had never memories in the beginning of her class, but one day she might remember them, she was about to go to the same place she sit on where she saw someone was already sitting there.

Slowing down her pace as she somehow recognized that piercing in the left ear, it was him the same man she met yesterday and the one who will supposed to be helping her on how to control her own power properly, what's surprising is that he was not dress up in a weirdly looking costume unlike yesterday but he was dress up in school dress code for a male students in the University.

Both of them seem to be surprised to see each other as he, on the other hand thought this woman came up to him because she recognized him by just one glance but little did he know is that he was sitting on the sit she should be sitting on right now. Which he was a bit awkward to take her place.

Standing up as he apologize to her while she make a polite way to kindly tell him he is doing fine and she doesn't mind it at all, both of them kindly greet each other like a classmates, the other remaining students with their separate sited couldn't help but to glance at the two who is standing up at their front.