Chapter 15

This would have been your chance to run away. But you also lived across the road so you'd look pretty damn stupid.
You looked over at John on the couch, he had chosen to sleep there, as if he wanted to make sure that you won't disappear which kind of freaked you out.

Was this why? Was it because he was an assassin?

You go over to John and examine him. He was still the handsome man you had been watching over for two years.

'Are you okay?'

You jump when John speaks, he opens his eyes seconds later and he stares at you.

'Shit, sorry'.

He ends up sitting up on the sofa, and motions for you to sit next to him and you don't hesitate.
He pulls you close to him the moment you sit down.

'I've been doing this since I was small'.

He says, and that is when he tells you everything. You're left shocked and for some reason you're no longer scared of him. Though you worried, you shake off the feeling and curl into his side and a thought came to mind, 'can you reach me?'
He frowned down at you, 'teach you what? How to kill people?'

'No, how to fight'.

John relaxed and shrugs, 'I can but... I don't know', you can see the gears turning in his head, 'well, you can decide about it later'.
You go to get up but John stops you, 'John, don't worry, I'm just going to make us a drink, did you want one?'

'Yes please, I'll have the same as you'.

You go over and boil the water, so, what're you going to do now? It's obvious that you can't leave this relationship now. You know way too much.
You're so engrossed with your thoughts that you don't hear John come up behind you.
You jump when he grabs you gently by the hips and he pushes his pelvis up against you.
You and John moan together, and you can feel that he's grown hard.
He doesn't say anything, he only presses his large hand between you shoulder blades and you leans down onto the counter, allowing him to access you better.
You feel you pants sliding down you legs and you scrunch your hands as you head the sound of his zipper as he pulls himself out of his pants.
His hand rests on you back, rubbing gently against your spine. The feeling is somewhat soothing.
The next thing you know, he's thrust straight into you and yelp in shock and slight pain as you struggle against him.
John suddenly pins both your wrists down in order to stop you from struggling. The meaning to that meant so much more for the both of you. John wasn't letting you go anytime soon, he wants you to stay with him, and you knew that you couldn't get away. He would hunt you down and bring you straight back home and you wouldn't even be mad.

He fucks you long and hard and you feel hot tears cascade down your cheeks as you struggle to breathe. It's when you start to sniffle and whimper does John stop what he's doing. He leans down and presses his front down onto your back, 'hey, are you okay?'
His voice holds genuine concern and you nod, 'keep going, fuck me until you cum', you say through gritted teeth. John hesitates before continuing. You're on cloud nine when you feel John cum in you. You love how he tries to hold back his voice as he releases himself inside your body.
You follow right after and he fucks you through it until there's nothing from the both of you.

John finally pulls out and lifts you up into his arms.

'Can we use the bath this time?'

You ask straight away and John chuckles, 'alright, we'll use the bath'.
He kisses you tenderly and Carrie's you into the bathroom. Completely unaware that a black had parked itself right outside on the gravel near Johns house.