Chapter 30

John finally spins you around, pressing you into the mattress. You love the feeling of his body pressed down on top of you.

'Jesus!'

John thrusts into you sharply, pushing into you as deep as he can. It's hot, but you're soon wincing in pain when you find that he's being a little too rough.
You didn't have to say anything, because John could easily read you and he stops moving, pulling away quickly, 'hey, are you okay?'

'Sorry, it hurts'.

'Can-'.

'You can go slowly'.

John does just that, moving slowly inside of you, he looks down at you in adoration as he rakes his fingers through your hair gently. The feeling makes you moan in pleasure.
No man had touched you in such a way and you found yourself crumbling under John's touch, 'you're beautiful', he whispers down at you before kissing you.
His hips suddenly snap forward and you bite your bottom lip to stop yourself from screaming out.

'Fuck- I'm gonna cum'.

John struggles to speak as he holds onto you for dear life, as if he feels like you're going to disappear.

'I'm sorry'.

You suddenly whisper and John looks down at you in confusion, he's still thrusting into you, 'why're you apologizing?'

'Max'.

John kisses you roughly, 'don't talk about it', he whispers back at you. It's clear that he wanted to forget about the man who you kissed not too long ago.

'Oh fuck!'

He tenses and you feel him explode inside of you, his muscles begin to spasm as he struggles to hold himself above you.

'Wai- John hold on!'

You try to stop him from moving, he'd already finished inside of you but he continued on with his thrusting.

'I'm not going to stop until you cum'.

He whispers into your ear and that pretty much sent you over the edge. Your whole body begins to shake as you chase your orgasm. John holds onto you tightly as you shake in his arms. Although the older man was bigger than you, you were still able to break away from him.

'Holy shit'.

You whisper as you come down from your high.
John lies down next to you and smiles, 'how do you feel?' You felt amazing, that was all. How else would you feel?

'I feel wonderful'.

The both of you lay in silence for quite some time, John flopped over onto his back, 'don't follow me out there'.
You instantly know what he's referring to and your heart sank, 'okay', you mumble and this time you don't think of a plan to sneak out. You couldn't do that, not after you had just experienced being left behind.
John touched your cheek, 'please, you must understand me', you smile over at him, 'I know John, I understand'.

This was genuine, you were being serious this time because you know how John felt about you. He didn't want to lose you, he was so close to losing you before.
You lean over and press your lips against his, 'go get that bastard'.