Chapter 29

John returns his gaze back to you and your eyes move to the open door. Maybe you should make a run for it.
Sadly, John could read you like a book and before you could do anything, he steps in front of your pathway, blocking any chance of you escaping.

'(Y/N)'.

His voice is firm, but not harsh. It was pretty much telling you that there's no use running. You rub your temples and groan, 'Jesus John, can you- can't you just leave?' You find that you've had enough, you weren't tired, but you just had enough of this tension.

'No'.

John suddenly says and for some damn reason, something ignites inside of you. You like how John is assertive, you like how he won't back off from this fight.

'John'.

You give him a warning and he sighs before turning and leaving. Your heart drops when you see that you've finally broken through him. 
You watch him walk to the door but he then closes it and locks it before returning to you.

He wasn't going anywhere, not any time soon.

'Don't run from me'.

He says gently and you don't. You don't snap back at him, or call him names. You don't even take a step back when he approaches you.
His hand on your cheek is warm and you finally close your eyes and melt against his body. His strong arms hold you ever so gently as he pulls you into him. 

You begin to cry when everything starts to crumble and John kisses your head, gently hushing you.

'I'm sorry'.

You hear him say and you can't help but nod. You were also at fault for what you had done. You had immedietly walked into danger. What if Viggo was actually there and John wasn't able to get to you? You could have been killed and John would have been left behind. The thought send shivers down your spine.

Fuck it.

You pull away, grab john by his collar and kiss him as hard as you can. 
He's caught off guard but quickly collects himself as he pulls you in closer, his firm hands hold your hips.
The two of you fight for dominance until John decides to let you take the ropes, allowing you to drag him into your bedroom and throw him onto the bed.
You attack his pants first, throwing his belt aside and almost breaking the buttons. He doesn't complain though.
He does groan when you slide your hand down his underwear and you start stroking his cock.

'Fuck'.

You hear him whisper, his breathing becomes unsteady as he tries his best not to cum too early.

'You like that?' 

You smile down at him and John opens his eyes to look at you, you love how his cheeks have gone pink. The look was hot, and you wanted more of it.

'Shit!'

You jerk him a little too hard and John's hand comes down to wrap around your wrsit, 'sorry', you wince at him, knowing that that hurt him.
John smiled up at you, 'gentle', he whispered and his eyes roll back when you begin to play with the tip, 'I want to be inside you', he whispers and you feel the fire inside of you grow stronger and you quickly begin to undress yourself. Whilst you're doing that, John undresses himself as well, making sure that you're not the only one who would be naked.

When he pulls you onto him, you moan against his mouth when his hot skin comes in contact with his.

'Let me be inside of you'.

He whispers once more and you push him down as you kneel on either side of his hips, your hand come down to grab his cock and you jumps a little, 'sorry', you whisper before positioning him at your core, but John quickly stops you, 'wait, you haven't prepared-'.

'I'll be fine'.

You quickly intrurrupt him. You don't want to wait any longer. 
John is hesitant before he holds you by your hips, 'go slowly then', you can hear how worried he is and you realize that you love him even more. You take a few deep breaths before lowering yourself down onto his cock.

Ah, shit.

You knew it was a bad idea, but the thought of it before was nice. John holds you firmly as you struggle to lower yourself, 'shit', you whisper as you try to push through but John suddenly stop you, 'hey, go slowly, it's alright', he strokes your cheek and keeps you steady.
You try again and this time you're able to push him inside. John inhales suddenly as he begins to feel the strain of your wait cavern. You struggle against him of course, but he helps you through it.

'I'm going to move'.

He whispers, he doesn't have to ask for permission, you just let him do his thing.
You lose your mind when he begins to fuck you.

'Holy shit, John!'

He smiles up at you, 'careful', he holds you firmly, 'kiss me', he demands gently and you kiss him with passion. This felt different, this kind of love making felt so different than before.

Make up sex, dude. It's called make up sex.