2

During the trip we don't talk much. The only time I speak is to tell him to turn right or left.
We arrive in front of my house 20 minutes later and he offers to take me to the movies the next day. 
I accept with joy, I say to him tomorrow and I . 
When I arrive at my house, Jenna is very happy and I ask her how the outing with William went. 
- very well we…He kissed me
 They kissed at the first exit! I can't believe it, at her age I didn't even go out.
I'm happy for her but the last time she went out with a boy it ended badly and I'm afraid it will be the same.
We talk for a while and then I end up going up to my room. 
It's Friday, I decided to go for a run because since my arrival in Los Angeles I haven't done any sport yet.
I change my clothes and I decide to go near the beach.
I have been running for 30 minutes.
 I make a pose on a bench just in front of the sea. I stay there for a few minutes and when I get up to leave I hear someone calling. I turn around and see Tyler walking towards me. 
- Hi 
- Hi 
- What are you doing here by yourself?
- I came for a run, I needed it. And what are you doing here?
- I was going to meet Lali at Jinky's cafe, do you want to come with me?
- I can't, I have to meet Kyle, we're going to the movies. 
-Are you going to see that guy again? I didn't imagine you like this!
- How?
- Forget it. You don't understand. 

After that talk Tyler left and I turned around.
I hurried home because I was looking forward to taking a shower. 
When I arrived home my grandmother and in the living room, she asked me to come.
-Do you have plans this afternoon?
- Yes, I'm going to the movies with Chloe!
 It's only a half lie because I'm going to the movies with Kyle.
- It's nice that you still get along with her. Tonight I would like you to be there, I invited an old friend and she will come with her grandson. He is your age and he is very nice.

I took a shower, ate and got ready. I put on a dress and heels.
At 1pm I was ready and since I had an appointment at 5pm at the cinema, with Jenna we watched TV.
It showed my favorite movie Dirty Dancing.
Once the movie was over, I left for the cinema. 
I was a little apprehensive about this date because I've never had a boyfriend so I don't know how to act. 
Maybe he will think that he made a mistake, that in fact he finds me annoying 
I stress so much that I decide to cancel, I send him a message saying that I don't feel well and that I can't come. 
He immediately replies to me.
<< Too bad but it's not a big deal, we'll do it next time : )  >>
I sketch a smile and decide to go buy an ice cream and sit on the beach. 
I go to the ice cream shop and order a strawberry vanilla ice cream .
-Put it on my tab.
I turn around and see Tyler smiling at me. 
He also takes an ice cream and we walk a little bit on the beach before sitting down. 
It doesn't seem like it but he is a really nice person and we talk a lot together. 
-So you're not with Kyle?
- And you are not with Lali?
- I asked you first!
- No, I'm not with Kyle, I cancelled at the last minute.
- Why did you cancel?
- Because I got scared, I got stressed, and I bailed. 
- Can I ask why you got scared?
- Can I ask you why you said before that you didn't see me like this?
- No, you can't. 
- Then you won't know why it scared me  
He laughs and smiles at me.  I get up and tell him I'm in a hurry and leave.
When I arrive at the house, I recognize the smell of the cakes, grandma must have made some for her guest who arrives in an hour.
I go up to my room, I change and I put on the dress that grandma gave me last year for my birthday. It's a long red dress with bare shoulders and I think it suits me very well. 
I make up lightly, I put a little foundation, mascara and gloss.
Here I am ready, I decide to go to see Jenna the time that the guests arrive.
At 7:20 pm I hear voices in the living room, we go down and I see the friend of grandma and her grandson who is Tyler.
It makes me very strange to see him in my living room. He is still Lali's boyfriend and he is in my house. 
During the meal we don't talk, we exchange glances but that's all.
Our grandmothers talk about their next vacations that they will spend together.
Then after eating dessert (a lemon meringue pie, my favorite dessert), Jenna wants to go to the pool and so does Tyler. I don't want to, I'm complexed and I prefer to stay on a chair by the pool. 
Jenna left and changed, leaving Tyler and me. He takes off his shirt to go shirtless and I immediately look away. When he sees me he smiles and dives into the pool. Jenna joins him in the water while I stay on the shore and read. 
When Tyler finally gets out he comes over to me, carries me in and tosses me into the water. Jenna laughs while I am wet from head to toe in my beautiful red dress. 
The evening ends calmly and I consider Tyler now as a friend (even if he annoys me)
I don't know if we should talk to Lali about the fact that our grandmothers know each other and that we will probably see each other often because they told us that we would have meals together every Friday. 
I'm not really friends with Lali but I don't want her to get the wrong idea. Tyler and I get along well but we're just friends. 
Once Tyler is gone I put on my bathing suit and go for a swim. 
I am finally alone and can relax calmly. 
Then I take a shower and I go to bed early because tomorrow I am going to make a hike with Chloé, Ava, Lali ,Evan ,Aaron ,Tyler and Jenna so we have to be in shape.