4

It is Sunday, today with Jenna we planned to spend the day together.
We are going to go to the beach, to the restaurant and we are going to do some shopping.
I am looking for a white evening dress and a pair of black heels.
Jenna is looking for a makeup palette.
We leave at 10am, we walk to the beach and when we get there we sit and talk.
She tells me about the phone calls she makes with William.
They are on the phone every night, our rooms are next door and I hear voices until 1am.
She shows me the messages they send each other.
I see her smiling and it's obvious that she has a crush on him.
She told me that they were going to the beach tomorrow and I am very happy for her.
We spend about an hour like that talking, then we go to eat.
We are going to eat at the Water Grill, a restaurant that we know well because we used to go there with our parents when we were smaller.
I think it's a nice restaurant and what they serve us is delicious.
We take our time to eat and we leave the restaurant around 2pm and we go directly to the Beverly Center.
There I find a very nice dress at zara it is not white but it will do the trick it is long in black satin and slit at the level of the right leg.
I also find a white jean and a purple t-shirt.
Then I went to ALDO and found a pair of black high heels that will go very well with my dress.
For Jenna we went to Sephora
And she found a very nice palette I think she will be able to do some nice make up.
We were about to leave when I had the sudden urge to change. I didn't know what to change so I decided to go to the hairdresser.
I am blonde with blue eyes and I wanted to color my hair and become brown.
I stayed 2 hours at the hairdresser's, I didn't think it would be that long but I had to do a bleaching and then a dyeing.
Before seeing the result I was very afraid but when I saw it I loved it right away.
I think this color suits me very well and what better way than to change during the vacations.
I've only been in Los Angeles for a week and this city has already changed me.

When we finished shopping it was only 5pm so we went to the movies.
They showed Spiderman 1, a movie with Tom Holland and Zendaya.
I loved this movie and I hope they will release soon the 2, I think it is planned for 2022.
We then went home, we ate and I went up to my room.
I was watching a Disney movie when my phone started ringing and I see that Chloe is calling me.
I pick up the phone and hear her crying. I ask her what's going on and she tells me that Aaron is leaving her and she doesn't know why.

I don't understand either, I don't know Aaron that well, but he and Chloe seemed to get along well and they were a good couple.

I ask her what happened and what he told her.
She answered that yesterday when they were still in the mountains they had a fight and just now he sent her a message saying that it was over between them.

I told her not to worry and that it will get better.
I stayed on the phone with her for an hour and when we hung up she was doing better and not crying anymore.

Tomorrow I will go and talk to Aaron but for now I am too tired.