8

It's monday, yesterday I wanted to see Lali to talk about Tyler but she was not available. So we made an appointment today at the jinky's cafe. We have an appointment at 11am, so at 10am I get up and get ready. I put on my makeup, I curl my hair, I get dressed and I leave. When I arrive at the jinky's cafe she is already there, she is sitting at a table, I approach her, she gets up to say hello and we sit down.
The waiter comes to see us.
Lali asks me what I want but I tell her I don't want anything, so she orders two coffees with milk.
I look at her strangely because she ordered two coffees, but I understand everything when I see Tyler coming out of the café.
I didn't know he was going to be there and from the look on his face he didn't expect to see me either. When I think about it, it's true that I didn't tell Lali that I wanted to see her alone.
Tyler comes towards us, he says hello to me and then he goes to sit next to Lali. I sit in front of her, we discuss a little bit, then I hear a female voice behind me which says.
- Hello, sorry for the delay, I didn't see the time! So what did you want to tell us Hanna ?  
It's Chloe and she sits next to me.
- What I wanted to tell you?
- Well yes, you sent a message to Lali saying that you wanted to see us.
- In fact, my grandmother told me that I could organize a party at home, and I wondered if you could help me to organize it. Actually this is the first time I'm organizing a party and also I don't know anyone here except you, so if you can invite your friends..that would be great.

I lied to them, grandma never asked me to have a party and I don't even know if she will say yes. But I had no choice, I couldn't tell everyone what I wanted to tell Lali. I don't know when I will talk to her but for now I have another problem. When I told the girl that I wanted to have a party they were immediately excited so there is only one thing left to do....
I have to go home and talk to grandma.

- Grandma?
- Yes, what is it?
- I have a favor to ask you, I told my friends that I was going to organize a party and I would like you to accept that I do it here ....
- A party! No problem, I'm glad you made friends other than Chloe. When would you like to do it?
- Saturday night.
- No problem, you'll just have to tell me what to buy.
- No, grandma, don't worry, we'll take care of everything with the girls.
- Yes, but you don't have enough money to organize a party. Let me help you!