5

It is Monday morning. It is 7 am  and I woke up because I received a notification.
I look at my phone and am surprised because it is a message from Lali.
<< Hi Hannah we need to talk. Can we meet at 11am on the beach? >>
I answer her that I am available. I set an alarm clock for 10am and go back to sleep.
When my alarm clock sounds at 10 am I have difficulty to get up.
I get out of bed and take a cold shower. In the morning I always take a cold shower, it helps me to wake up and then I feel good.
I'm brushing my teeth when Jenna walks into my room.
I had forgotten that she was leaving in 30 minutes for the beach with William and I had promised to help her get dressed. I take out a white floral dress from my closet, give it to her and she seems to be satisfied.
When she comes out of my room I wish her a good day and go to get dressed.

I don't make much effort on my outfit, I think that to go to see Lali I don't need to be very pretty.
So I wear a pair of wide jeans, a white t-shirt and I don't even bother to make up.

At 10:45 I am ready and I go to the beach. I see her far away, she wears a pretty yellow dress.
I approach her and when she sees me she smiles before looking away.
I sit next to her and she starts to talk.
- How are you doing?
- Fine and you?
- I'm fine.
- You wanted to talk to me?
- Yes, actually I wanted to apologize, I know why Saturday you and Jenna left and I'm really sorry.
I hope you don't mind, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings. 

I am surprised but also happy that she apologized I think that now we will get along better.

I come back in a good mood and I hope that tonight when I tell what happened, Jenna will be happy.

It's 2pm and I decide to send a message to Aaron to suggest that we meet. We have to talk because yesterday Chloe was really upset and I don't like to see her like that.
He answers me right away and tells me to meet him at 4pm at Jinky's cafe.
I think he knows what I mean because he didn't ask me any question.

At 4pm I arrive at the jinky's cafe but he is not yet there so I decide to sit down and order something. I am not very thirsty so I order 2 cookies, one for me and one for Aaron.
He arrives 5 minutes later and he sits in front of me.
We talk about everything and nothing and then I ask him the question he was probably waiting for.
- Why did you break up with Chloe?
- It's more complicated than you think.
- I haven't told you anything yet!
- I know you haven't.
- Then what happened?
- I still love her, but...
- But what?
- I did something I regret! And I was forced to break up with her.
- What did you do?
- You came one week ago , do you really think I'm going to trust you and tell you everything!

With these words he got up, laughed and left.
I didn't understand but I didn't insist. Anyway, he won't tell me and by insisting I might upset him.
I finish the cookies and go home.
On the way I meet Tyler and Lali who wave to me and I walk towards them to say hello to Tyler, and I take the opportunity to ask them if they know about Chloe and Aaron's separation.
Tyler tells me that he knows nothing but Lali, she does not answer, she looks at the ground.
I don't pay attention because I know several people who are uncomfortable when we talk about breaking up.

I finish the way to the house and arrived there I change, I take a shower and I rest in front of a Disney