Dimension

Ranboo POV

"Ranboo" My mom called from the kitchen, "come for breakfast!"

I walk down the stairs after my shower with my backpack.

"Good morning sweetie!" She says looking at me with a smile.

I stay quiet and begin eating my food. I could see her smile slowly fall as she looked down. "Ranboo I'm moving you to another school." She says putting her head back up to look at me.

"Why" I say while picking my food.

"I know what that Jeffery guy is doing t-"

"Where" I cut her off, I didn't need to hear the rest of the sentence.

"... somewhere in the overworld.."

"MOM!" I say as I suddenly look up at her. "We can't just go to the overworld! We're hostile mobs! They'll kill us!"

The room fell silent for a few seconds then I heard my mom speak again.

"We're not FULLY hostile? You can control yourself.. right? You're part human!" She say with a smile again.

"okay.." I say as I hop off the chair I was sitting in after eating a quarter of the food she made. I grabbed my backpack and walked towards the door. I then stop after hearing her say, "Wait! You don't have to go to school today. Pack your bags and I'll take you to the portal." 

I turned around and nodded, then walked into my room and began packing. I packed clothes, a few chorus fruits, my book, and a couple of enderpearls I got from the shulkers and walked down stairs.

I could hear the voices already. DON'T GO! IT'S DANGEROUS!

"You have everything you need?" She said walking towards the door. I nodded in response and followed her outside.

"Follow me" She says as she teleported to another island. I grabbed an enderpearl from my bag and threw it in her direction and landed next to her.

We continued to do that until we reached a black void surrounded in bedrock. We both threw an enderpearl in the portal and entered the main end island. We walked towards another portal in the center of the island.

"Okay you go in and stay at your aunt's house, do you remember where it is?" My mom asked.

I nodded then spoke, "You're not coming with me?"

"It's too dangerous for me, but you'll be fine. I'll maybe come visit or, you can?" She hugged me and gave me more enderpearls.

DON'T GO! IT'S NOT SAFE! DON'T TRUST HER!

I hugged her back and jumped in the portal.

400 words. short chapter :[

E