{\_/}

I wake up in a dark room and saw a figure in a hallway near by. It approached me and I saw another figure being dragged by it. It comes closer and I could see who they were now. The man was my uncle and the person being dragged was... Tubbo?

"RANBOO" Tubbo cries. "HELP M-" He was cut off by a push onto the floor. He got stomped on by my uncle. I tried to run to save him but I couldn't move, I couldn't even cry. I just stayed there looking at him. I couldn't even speak.

Tubbo lied there cold and dead. All I could do was watch. I wanted to run over to him, I wanted to scream at my uncle, I wanted to hold Tubbo for his last moments. 

But I couldn't.

--

I gasp for air in my room. Blood covering the floor, I'm covered in sweat and my own blood. There was a faint hissing noise. I looked at my arms and legs, they were slightly blistered by the sweat. I take a deep breath and check the time. It's... 4am? School starts at.. 8-

I get up to wash myself in the bathroom. I felt disgusting. The water was burning my skin as I attempt to shower. I look at myself in the mirror to see I have bruises, cuts, and burn marks scattered on my body. 

At least school starts soon, I can distract myself with Tubbo. I thought to myself.

I went back to my room and saw my blood all over the floor. That's a problem for later, I don't want to do anything right now. I wasn't tired, I wasn't hungry, I just felt pain everywhere. I'll just sit at my desk until school starts.

-- 7:30

"Ranboo! You should start walking to school now or you'll be late!" I hear my aunt shout from downstairs.

My face slightly lights up, finally an excuse to do something. I ran outside and began walking to school. The weather was pretty nice, maybe I'll grow even closer with Tommy?

Tubbo's house is on the way to school and I see his walking out of it. "Tubbo!" I yell as I ran up to him. "Hi Ranboo!" He says with a smile that made me forget everything that happened last night.

We walked to school together and had some nice conversations. I normally couldn't talk to people, even in my old school, but Tubbo was easy to get along with. We arrived at school and I sat with Tubbo until class started.

The bell rang and I ran to my class. I sat in my normal seat and I felt lonely without Tubbo. I thought about if he needed someone in class with him? Nah he probably has many friends. But is he thinking about me too? Tubbo is a bee right? So how was he last ni- "RANBOO" The teacher shouted at me.

"Huh-" I say quickly before remembering I'm in class. "Oh- Sorry-"

She gives me a quick nod while looking at me, telling me to pay attention.

The rest of the school day went normal. Tubbo had a club today and he told me he couldn't walk home with me. I barley left the campus when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I turned around to see Tommy standing in front of me with a smile.

"Ranboo!" Tommy said, his smile was big and proud. It was kind of cute imagining him as a proud kid telling their parents about the drawing they made and hanging it on a refrigerator.

I smiled behind my mask at the thought of it, "Yea?" I ask Tommy. He looked me in the eyes, his smile was still there but it faded to a grin.

"How's your dad?"