end is near

ranboo pov :D

"Hmm? Funny seeing you here, Mark"

That voice, I know that voice. My blood ran cold.

"C'mon man, say something!" He slightly nudged me on my shoulder.

....

"H- How?" I say not realizing how much I was shaking

" 'h-h-ho-w" He said mocking me. I thought back to Tommy and Tubbo, god I should've stayed with them. I felt someone pull my chin and I was in direct eye contact with him, Jeffery. He realized what mistake he made, we both broke instantly.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jeffery walked to his next class, and I walked to mine. Fear was setting in, I moved here to get away from him, why was everything going so bad for me? The voices were screeching in my head. I thought about Tubbo and his headaches.

I entered my next class and saw Tubbo laying with his head down in the back of the class. I walked over to him not knowing where to sit anyway. "Hey Tubbo!" I say also placing my head on the desk.

He groaned in pain then slowly opened his eyes, "Why'd you leave me Ranboo." He said as he reached his hand to mine. I smiled and put my hand on top of his, "I felt like I made it worse." I confessed.

"CLASS ATTENTION"

We both shot up and I could see Tubbo's regret on getting up too fast, cause he instantly put his head down again.

-- after school :D

Tommy and Tubbo walked home together, I watched as they left and as Tommy glared to me not to walk up to them. I guess im going alone then.. I felt a hand grab onto my head, I try to pull away but the other person won. I got dropped in the janitor's closet, Jeffery and a few other guys were standing there.

Jeffery smiled and did a 'cutesy' wave, then laughed. "Ranboo~" He said in a haunting tone.

"What do you want" I say in an annoyed tone. I am! He's been doing this since my childhood.

"Ughhh- School has been hard, SOO much homework, especially transferring  in the middle of the year." He said as he walked closer to me. "And I have to see your little face wandering around too."

He aggressively grabbed my shirt by the collar and swung his arm across my face. I sat there not moving, there was nothing I could really do. His group joined and they exchanged punches until I was left unconscious. One last kick in the head and I was out.

--

"Ranboo?" I heard a muffled voice speak to me. I groaned in pain, it felt like I had bruises everywhere. I felt someone shaking me and I looked up to see Tubbo with a first aid kit. I stood up and grabbed Tubbo's hand for support. "Tubbo what are you doing here?"

He lightly laughed, "I got community service because I slept in class."

(OKAY- let me rant about community service for a second- schools who give that out are stupid, they think their helping the environment but their just putting bad influences into our minds, instead of helping pollution more, we think that it's a punishment to throw away litter. I just wanted to point that out. :)

"Awh that's sad" .. Silence fell between us. "What happened to you?" He asks holding my hand.

"Uhh" My mind searched for an excuse, "I came in here because- I also got community service? And I slipped on some water.." Tubbo seemed to believe it, so I was safe for now.

We cleaned the school together, It was fun! Tubbo was easy to get along with, he was easy to talk to, nice, funny, pretty cute too.

"Ahh Ranboo! That was fun!" Tubbo said as we walked home together. I smiled behind my mask and did a small nod. "Wanna hang out with me during lunch again?" I thought about Tommy for a few seconds, he'd probably have a similar personality with Tubbo right? "Sure!"

We arrived at Tubbo's house, which wasn't far from my aunt's apartment. I entered and I saw her worried face look towards me as I entered. "Ranboo!" She ran over to me and gave me a tight hug. "Where were you? It's so late!" She says taking my backpack from me. "I was with my friend!" I answer her opening my backpack trying to find my memory book.

"I was worried Ranboo, I'll get a phone okay? Do you know how to use one?" She grabbed her phone from the kitchen table. "Kind of? I'll figure it out." I pull my book from my bag and walked upstairs to my room.

I sat at my desk and began writing about my day, about Jeffery, about Tommy, and Tubbo.

771 words :D