Home sweet home?

TW: Self harm. Blood. Running away? Overthinking? Manipulating? Panicking?

ranboo pov :)

"How's your dad" Tommy asks with a grin. He lets a small laugh, more of a scoff?

I stood there frozen. My eyes wided behind my glasses. I felt my mask going inwards and outwards. My breathing has heavy but I couldn't feel it. My vision was blurry, was I crying?

AAAAAHHHH! RUN RUN RUN RUN. CRY BABY CRY BABY!! 

The voices in my head were loud, they were screaming like sirens in my head. I cover my ears desperately, "S- Stop.." I manage to say. I heard a laugh, I couldn't tell if it was the voices or someone else, maybe tommy. I felt a nudge on my shoulder. I looked to see Tommy smiling and I could faintly see Jeffery behind him. "STOP" I shout, I couldn't hear my self over the voices. I could see Tommy and Jeffrery walking away together. I held my ears so hard it started hurting, the world felt like it was spinning.

I let go and ran. I ran as fast as I could. I ran as far as I could. I ran until no one could see, hear, or find me. I ran to the portal.

I was panting in the stronghold. It was cold, I sat by the lava and tried to get my thinking straight. The voiced were screaming at me to jump in the portal. I got up and slowly walked up the rocky stairs. I fell into a void, I fell into the end.

I looked around, I saw the obsidian pillars, I saw the yellow stone on the ground, I saw the dragon flying around. I was home. I was finally home.

I approached the dragon, "C- Can you take me t-to the islands?" I stutter on my sobs. The dragon landed beside me and I hopped onto his back. He took me to the entrance of the end islands. I bowed to him and he flew back. I opened my backpack and took the enderpeals and threw them to the direction I remembered my house was.

I slowly made my way to a familiar neighborhood, I walked to my house and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a kind looking lady, she was very pretty with her long purple hair. Her loose golden crown hanging from her head and she gave me a warm smile with her cheerful eyes. "M- Mom" I say, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I ran and gave her a tight hug, tears were streaming down my face. I let out loud wails as she stroked my back trying to comfort me.

I heard her close the door behind us and she hugged me back. We let go of each other once she heard my crying stop. "what's wrong Boo?" She asks.

Uncle is abusing me. Tommy found out about dad. Tommy is mocking me for my dad. Tommy and Jeffery are friends now are both hate me.

I look at my mom I let a small sigh, "Jeffery.." I start, I can already see the worry in her eyes, ".. goes to me school." I say holding more tears.

She gives me a small smile, "Boo, you can stay here alright? You can stay as long as you want with me. Okay hun?" she says. I smile and give her a small nod.

She kisses me on the forehead and I walk to my room. It was the same as before. Not like I took much anyway. I unpack my backpack and realize this is my school backpack. I didn't have any clothes...

Why.. WHY CAN'T THE WORLD JUST LEAVE ME ALONE? NOT I HAVE TO GO BACK THER- my mind paused. Back there ... Tubbo....

Tubbo. My only and closest friend I had. I never had a friend. I don't know if he'd consider me a friend, but I did. It hasn't even been a day and I already missed him. God this is why I don't get attached to someone. But what is he worries about me? What if he tried to find me? Maybe he doesn't even care I ran away? But maybe he misses me and looks for me..?

But the voices. They finally shut up. I was at peace with them, but not my own thoughts. Why couldn't I have both? Why?

I clenched my hand into a fist. I held it so hard my hand was shaking from the tension. I clenched it more. Until I felt my hand becoming wet. I looked at it and saw blood piling on my hand.

 I stared at it longer and smiled.