Stay? Please?

TW: Self harm. Blood. Abuse

ranboo pov

I looked at it and smiled.

It hurts. It hurts so bad I love it. I took a deep breath and stood up. I held my hand as a cup making sure not to spill any blood on the floor. I walked into the bathroom and washed my hands, I could see the nail marks on my palm forming more of that satisfying crimson liquid.

I look a first aid kit and struggled for a while to bandage it, trying to get it in a position that won't fall if I moved my hand. After that I search through the drawers trying to find something I had when I was little after my dad.. after....

My mind stopped working, I blinked away the tears that were forming in my eyes and continued looking. I found a small razor blade in the bottom drawer. I picked it up and washed the dust away. I held my arm out and pressed the razon blade on my forearm and watched as blood slowly made it's way out of the cuts.

I made a few more and bandaged it. I hid the blade and covered it with my jacket. I walked down stairs to find my mom on the phone with someone. She smiled at me and said bye to the person on the other side of the phone, "Hey Ranboo! How are you doing?" She asks, "Need something?"

I look at her and thought about how I was going to ask her. "Mom?" I took a deep breath "C- Can I go back?" I say, my eyes began to water thinking about Jeffery and my Uncle and Tommy knowing about my dad.

She looks at me and her smile slowly fades, "Sure I can take you back anytime okay?" She says, I could tell she was a little sad about it. I give her a nod and go back to my room to repack my bag. I only took out my memory book, so it didn't take that long.

I went back down with my bag and saw her cleaning some dishes. "You're okay going by yourself right?" She asks walking over to me. She places a sandwich wrapped in a napkin that was still warm. She noticed my confused look and says "Just incase you get hungry on your way there? Also-" She said getting my attention before I left the house, "Can you visit me.. Sometime? Maybe every month? Or week?" she smiled

I give her a nod and began leaving. As I went over to a shulker's house and got some more ender pearls from them so I could make my way to the portal without running out. I saw the ender dragon looking at me and smiling. I turned away and jumped into the portal.

I blink and was in the stronghold again. I sighed thinking about what i'd have to go through for tubbo, just to see him once more? Just to look into his happy eyes, his cheerful bright smile, his sweet voice calling my name.

I slowly made my way to aunt's apartment. I walking into her room and knocked on the door a few times. I wasn't greeted by the lovely lady who always smiled at me when she saw me, no. I was greeted by a tug on the shirt, being dragged in the house then a loud slam from the door. Immediately being thrown on the floor and getting stomped on until I couldn't breathe.

"Do you.." My uncle said in a quiet voice, then suddenly raising his voice, "Do you know WHERE YOUR AUNT IS RIGHT NOW?" He said as he panted from making fast sudden movements, I was also helplessly trying to catching my breath from shock and several punches in the face.

I shake my head while lying on the floor, then got thrown across the room banging my head against the stairs. "SHE'S LOOKING FOR YOU! AND NOW I HAVE TO CALL HER TO COME HOME!! I WAS JUST ENJOYING MY TIME ALONE WITHOUT YOU BEING HERE!" He shouted.

He was loud, I could definitely hear him shouting, but I couldn't hear what we was saying. Everything was muffled and the voices were screaming at me to go back. It went quiet and I felt a small nudge on my head. "Ranboo?" I heard uncle say. I mumbled a "What" And he let a heavy sigh. God I though I lost you, don't do that you're so annoying- Clean this mess up before aunt gets here, you wouldn't want to know what I'd do to her if she found out." Then he walked away.

I got up light headed from the blood loss. I slowly bandage my self and start cleaning the blood all over the floors and walls. I did this myself, I did this for Tubbo. And he probably won't even care I ran. He wouldn't even care if I left. I thought.

I continue to clean until I hear keys outside, I then heard the door opened and I felt my self freeze in horror. "Ranboo?" I hear a lady's voice call quietly, "Ranboo what are you doing?" She says, then feeling a hand over my shoulders. "U- Uhm-" I say quickly putting the towel I was using to clean down. "I uh- I fell.." I said quickly hoping for her to believe it.

"Oh! You need help?" She asks. I shake my head, "No it's okay" I say forcing a smile in pain. She gives a quick nod and goes into the kitchen. I hear a bunch of cabinets opening and her approaching me again. "Ranboo, my friend's husband made you some water protection potions, try it when you shower tonight okay?" She said and handed me a bag. I nod to her and looked inside the bag, it was filled with bottle of colored potions. "Actually- how about you go shower now? I can finish the cleaning?" She says grabbing the towel from the floor. "No it's oka-"

"Please?" She says with a smile. I put my head down and walked up the stairs. I then felt something shove me back down. I yelped but felt something pound on the back of my head. I heard muffled shouting and there were black and blue dots covering my eyesight. My eyelids shut automatically.

1046 words :)

Uhm help? I think I've been exposed to lead? I made a keychain with beads from Michales and it smelled so bad. My sister was also making them with me and she came back and said she found something green on my fingers :[

We also inhaled them like drugs because we tried getting rid of the bad smell but it didn't work TT

my lungs feel like- 2% heavier uh help? :'D