gud day ㅠㅠ

Ranboo pov :D

I was so excited for school! I can't wait to meet Tubbo! Maybe Tommy would start liking me as a friend too!? I haven't lost my memory in a while! Everything is going so well! :D

-- next day :P

I ran downstairs, my aunt was making breakfast, I'd allow myself to eat on good days. It was worth it, she was a really good cook, today I will treat myself. I spoke to many people yesterday and had a good time with Tubbo.

I walked to school and sat in class, this was one of the classes I had with Tubbo. I sat and waited for him to arrive. Once he did, he sat right next to me. Then Tommy arrived and sat next to Tubbo. I looked pretty popular with 2 people sitting next to me. Ahh what a good second day of school.

-- skip to lunch, nothing fun happens in class :P

Tommy and Tubbo went on a walk during lunch and I joined, they gave me a small tour of the school. I could see Jeffery and his friends glaring at me as the three of us walked around. We did a full circle around the school and went back to our normal spot. Tubbo seemed to enjoy me there, Tommy still didn't seem to like me much.

"Ranboo did you enjoy the tour?" Tubbo said with a small laugh.

"Mhm!"

"Ranboo.. You're like- and enderman.. right?" Tommy said looking at me. Finally Tommy talks to me!

"Yea- only half enderman."

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asks looking at me.

"My dad is human, my mom is an enderman." 

"Woahh, can you teleport?" Tubbo seems excited about my enderman powers.

"A little, I get tired from it easily though."

"Any other features? Or down sides?" Tommy asked with wide eyes.

"Uh- eye contact is not as bad, still burn from water, and uh- yea that's it I guess?"

"Woahh Ranboo you're so cool!" Tubbo said, his eyes glimmering in the sun. They can't see my face, and that's good because of how much I blushed at Tubbo.

BEEEEEEEEEA:mfeoqamlsfenkl - bell rings :)

All three of us began walking to class, Tubbo still asked me questions about being an enderman, and Tommy was paying attention so much it scared me. The rest of the school day went well like yesterday, ignoring Jeffery and his friends.

After school I walked home with Tubbo again. I arrived home and opened the door. I saw my aunt and someone else. I looked at him to try and figure out who he was, he looked very familiar but I couldn't see to remember.

"Ranboo! Remember your uncle?" Aunt said smiling at me.

My body froze, he looked so different, but I wouldn't let that distract me from who he really was, his personality I would never forget. Even if he changed, that wouldn't change the past from what he has done. Aunt didn't know, or maybe she did and didn't care? 

"Ranbooo~! How are you my little enderman?" He said with a grin, I remember it from when I was little. It stayed the same, and was one of the memories that stayed with me through out my life. I turned away and began walking to my room, trying to avoid him. "Not even a hi?" he asked, but I ignored his and continued going up the stairs.

A few hours later aunt knocks on my door. "Ranboo! I'm going to my friends house to get some stuff, okay? If you need anything ask your uncle" She shouts from outside. "Okay" I say. I hear the front door close, and immediately heard footsteps running towards my room.

The voices screaming along with me as the door bursts open. "RANBOO~! REMEMBER ME??" Uncle said, slowly approaching. "Remember our games we used to play?" His arm rises and I see a metal stick in his hand. He let an evil laugh escape from his mouth, " 'OOO I DON'T REMEMBER IT!' " He says in a mocking voice before a harsh pain hits the side of my shoulder causing me to fall off my chair.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I slowly lift my head before another swing chokes me by my neck, I gasp for air as I see it being swung again.

Now I'm sat there in a bloody mess. I can only hear muffled talking down stairs, and the voices in my head laughing at me. I assumed aunt was home, as I heard at least 2 people talking.

How did things get so bad, so quickly?

750 words, Rest In Peace Your Majesty, Elizabeth.