nothing

"Ow," I groan

"Ow," I groan. I feel a leg hit me in the face. My eyes flutter open and Mia's huge feet are right in my face. I push them away from me and sit up.

  Woah.

  All the blood rushes back to my head. Jesus, what time is it? I turn over and grab my phone off my nightstand and it reads 10:33 am. I stand up shakily and shake Mia's shoulders to wake her up.

  "No..." she groans while covering her head with the pillow she stole from my bed.

  "Come on, wake up sunshine," I say and pull the pillow off her face. She groans again and smacks her face into the bed. This is a problem for Liz, not me. Speaking of Liz I almost step on her since she passed out on the floor sometime last night when she was finally finished puking last night in the bathroom.

Bathroom.

  Xander.

  Fuck.

  "Where's the coffee?" Mia grumbles from the bed. She lifts her phone from underneath the covers and I see her eyes widen.

  "What?" I ask.

  "Jonah wants to get coffee, with all of us," she says. Well, she is certainly perked up now.

  "Is he there?" I ask. She knows who I'm talking about. I would never say no to coffee unless he's there. I don't have the mental capacity to deal with him after what happened last night.

  I don't think I will ever have the mental capacity to deal with him after last night.

  "He said very specifically, that Xander is not there so I can bring you," she says reading off the text Jonah sent her. Jonah is always considerate of my feelings. I appreciate him for that.

  I nod my head, "Tell him we'll be there in a bit."

  She nods back and falls onto the bed once more. I poke Liz with my foot and she shoots up, "What, what happened!"

  I jump back on instinct and hold a hand to my heart. God, she wakes up like the world is about to end. "Jonah texted, he wants to get coffee," I say startled.

  "Oh, yes, coffee," Liz says and runs a hand through her messy hair. I grab her hand and pull her up slowly off the floor. We all get changed and head out to Mia's jeep that she left here last night.

  We sit in silence on the way there, clearly all of our heads are aching from the lingering effects of the alcohol from last night. God, I'm tired.

  We pull into the parking lot and get out of Mia's jeep. Ugh, the smell of coffee does things to me. I pull open the door and see Jonah and Seth sitting at a small round table in the back corner of the shop. Thank God, that Satan isn't here.

  They look up and smile at us and we make our way over. Mia sits beside Jonah on a stool and Liz sits on one beside her while I take up the sofa against the wall and lay down on my back.