shower

ADULT CONTENT!!!

ADULT CONTENT!!!

Sometimes I think I am going insane.

    She slams the car door in my face and I have the biggest smile plastered across my face. Jesus, I'm disgusting. I disgust myself. I wait until she reaches her front door and unlocks it. She closes it behind her and I start to drive away.

    Why does she make me do that? Make me care if she gets inside her house safely when in reality I should want her to get kidnapped and murdered. Ever since I saw her almost a week ago at lifeguarding I have not stopped thinking about her. She's all I want. I want her near me, with me, beside me, under me. Specifically under me.

   Fuck. I'm down bad.

    It doesn't help the fact that all I want to do is do many things to her I don't feel appropriate sharing. Bad ideas.

    But fuck she makes me mad. Every time she talks she makes me mad. She makes me want to kill her and kiss her and that is possibly the worst combo anyone could ever have.

    But, obviously, I hate her.

    I pull into the driveway of my house and climb out of my car. I walk up the steps and type in the code on the pin pad to the front door. I push open the door and crouch down automatically.

    "Hi, boy!" I say enthusiastically as Rudy, my golden retriever and best friend dive into my arms. I pet him aggressively and shut the door with my foot as I stand. I continue to pet his head and walk past him, "Mom?" I yell.

    "Hun!" my mother the one and only. She barrels down the spiral staircase and pulls me into a hug, "Oh I missed you!"

    She's been gone for a week on some sort of business trip with her best friend Amanda and she finally came back today. I smile against her neck as she hugs me and she pulls back kissing me once on the cheek.

    "I missed you so much baby," she says, tears in her eyes.

    I smile, "Mom you were gone for a week."

    "Exactly. A week," I laugh and she drags me to the couch.

    "So how was the trip?" I ask sitting down and patting the couch next to me for Rudy to jump up on.

    "It was amazing. Rome is stunning, I will tell you that. Amanda and I had a great meeting with our clients and they are going to invest!!" she says excitedly.

    "That's amazing mom!" I say back. My mom owns a company for women that make period products cheaper and well, better, so it's more affordable and sustainable for women around the country. She's been at it for a little over a year and has made a massive profit. She's a straight-up feminist, to say the least.