Chapter 3

Dahlia/Adrian

Dahlia's Journal
I'm getting a new JOB!! A real job other than social media and brand deals, and I want to CRY!

  The yearly salary is around 60,000 USD, so I could be making around 5,000 USD EVERY MONTHHH!!!

  I am screaming and sobbing as I'm writing this, and I can't wait to meet new co-workers and possibly make new friends!

   Grateful for:
     -God
     -Family
     -My new job!

Dahlia

I stepped into the unfamiliar office, taking in the scent of newly printed papers and old newspapers. This office was soon to be my second home.

  I walked across the hallway, hopefully looking as confident as I felt.

  You got this, Dahlia.

  A small comforting voice in my head told me all I needed to know. I was okay.

  I was headed toward my office before I bumped into a wall. No, not a wall, but a very firm, muscular and big chest. I looked up to see a black haired beautiful boy, with pink lushous lips and delicate eyes. He appeared to be Chinese, and Chinese guys were my weakness.

  I scrambled through my thoughts right after he looked at me like we've met before.

  I have never seen this man before, and I was confused on why he was looking at me like that.

  "Hello, my name is Dahlia Denoire. And according to your name tag, your name must be Adrian Tang."

  He glanced down at his name tag, like he forgot for a second who he was.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Yes, my name is Adrian Tang."

  He held out his hand and I shook it with suspicion rising in my chest. He does look familiar, but I couldn't exactly put my finger on it.

  He gave me a small smile, in which smiled bright at the presence of two dimples. I melted.

  I had never seen a smile more beautiful than that.

I gave him one last nod as I turned and walked towards my table.

  I felt his cold gaze lingering on my back as I took a seat on my office chair.

  Who was this man? Why was he looking at me like he knew who I was?

  My brain thought of all the ways he could've possibly seen me before.

  I turned around and to my surprise, he was still staring at me.

  We looked at eachother for just a matter of few seconds, then he broke the eye contact and looked at his phone.

  I took advantage of his distraction to admire his beauty. Black hair, hazel eyes so bright I wanted to be lost in them forever, pink lips, perfect nose, and a mole on his neck.

  I turned around the moment I realized I found this man attractive. His hands were holding his phone, yet I imaged his hands down my body, between my legs, on my throat....

  "Dahlia? Are you okay?"

  I tilted my head to see a 6'0 red haired woman with the most beautiful blue eyes staring at me. She must've been one of the employees, and she must've caught me daydreaming of fucking Adrian.

  I forced a smile and nodded reassuringly.

  "Yes, I'm okay, thank you for asking."

  Her smile looked more genuine than mine when she said: "My name is Rosie. Rosie Robinson"

  When she saw me looking confused she added: "I am the wife of the manager Marshall."

  I nodded awkwardly and pretended to check my phone during the awkward situation.

  She took this as her cue to leave and a few minutes later I found myself daydreaming about Adrian.

  Him fucking me from behind. His cock in my pussy. His cock in my mouth...

  They all lead to one question.

  Who was this man?

Adrian

  Dahlia Amalia Denoire would be the death of me.

  I hadn't realized it until I saw her walking in the office, black gorgeous long hair, pure innocent black doe eyes, a perfect pink plump lip.

  I wanted to kiss her, taste her and eat her out until both our time ran out.

  How did she not remember me? It had only been 2 years since the incident, and she didn't remember me.

  Would she hate me if she found out the truth or would she accept it?

  My brain went through all the possibilities until I was drawn back to her in the present.

She was staring at me. Looking so innocently and beautifully it made my chest hurt.

  She was the light to my darkness. I was always drawn back to her.

  Even after 2 years, a day hasn't gone by where I didn't think of her. I thought about her everyday.

  I was sure myself that I was obsessed with her, but I didn't want to admit it.

  It's wrong to be attracted to her after what happened, but all I wanted to do was bend her over and fuck her so hard she couldn't breathe.

  I stared back and maintained eye contact until I was interrupted by my phone flashing with a notification.

  I looked down and read the message.

  Messages notification
Mum: when are you coming over for dinner?
Dad: I got a new car! You should come see.
Luke: bro my girlfriend broke up with me, I need some support from my brother.

  After reading all the messages, I glanced at the clock.

  It was only 4:21 pm. My shift ended at 5 pm.

  I texted my family.

  Brother: bro my girlfriend broke up with me, I need some support from my brother.

Me: why did Lina break up with you? Coming over at 7 pm for dinner.

Mum: When are you coming over for dinner?

Me: 7 pm. How are you mum?

  Dad: I got a new car! You should come see.

  Me: Dad congratulations! Coming over at 7 pm.

  For the next 39 minutes, I sorted through emails and handled business calls, trying not to stare at the woman only a few feet away from me.

  It was impossible. She was like a magnet. It was impossible to not look at her and be drawn to her.

  After what felt like an eternity but was only 39 minutes, I closed my laptop and started packing my bags.

  I glanced around to see most of the employees packing aswell.

  I looked to see where Dahlia was, but she was gone.

  Out of sight.

  I tried to understand the strange emotion in my chest until I realized what it was: Protectiveness.

  I wanted to protect her. To save her.

  But I wasn't a knight in shining armour and she wasn't a princess in danger. None of it was real. It was all an illusion and dream.

  Still, as I left the office and hailed a cab, I couldn't stop thinking about black long hair and pure black eyes staring at me.