Chapter 5

Adrian

We arrived at the hotel the next day. She arrived later than I did.

We greeted eachother in awkwardness and set our clothes.

  I noticed she was nervous, and she seemed to be shaking.

  "Is everything okay?"

   My question echoed in the silent room like empty records, and it wasn't until I turned around that she answered.

   "I don't want this to sound weird, but if you haven't noticed, there's only one bed"

  I paused at her response and turned to see she was correct. I was too busy admiring her beauty to focus on the room.

  There was, infact, only one bed.

  "I'll sleep on the floor" I said hastily. Although I wanted to be with her, I didn't want to cross her boundaries and invade her privacy.

When I saw the smallest hint of disappointment in her eyes, I knew she didn't want any of us to sleep on the floor. But I didn't need any more hopes to get up just for them to crash.

  I was walking towards the small kitchen with my cup of coffee in hand, until I lost my balance and fell to the floor, my coffee spilling all over Dahlia's clothes on the floor.

  She shouted. No, she screamed as high as she could when she saw the coffee staining her dress and bikini. The dress was Dior, and the bikini looked expensive.

  "That's 2,000 USD worth of clothes, you asshole freak!"

  She screamed and shouted and walked over to retreat her items. The stain was all over her dress, also covering her bikini.

  I apologized as fast as I could, but it didn't seem to work

  "Nobody respects boundaries anymore" she muttered to herself.

  "How was I supposed to know the exact time and place where I was gonna trip? It was just an accident, you're overreacting. I'll buy you a new dress" I said, hoping she could forgive me.

  "Why do you even care? Go fuck your self" she whispered angrily, and I stormed out of the room with anger.

  "Why do you even care?" Because I love you. 

  I tried to calm down by going down to the cafeteria, ordering another coffee, buying donuts in hopes of calming Dahlia down.

  I spent 2 hours sitting in the lounge area. I was mostly scrolling through my phone, staring at couples making out and picturing it being Dahlia and I, and finally talking to room service for them to clean up the mess I made.

  When I went up to our room, I saw everything packed and dahlia coming out of the bathroom after showering.

  The towel hanging off her body was the most beautiful sight I had ever seen. All I wanted to do was take that towel off of her and fuck her and kiss her and make love to her.

  She stared at my pants, but my heartbeat quickened when she stared at one particular inappropriate area.

  "I ordered room service to come clean the stain on the carpet." My voice sounded strange, like it didn't even belong to me.

  She nodded and took a deep breath. I stared at her delicate yet gorgeous features. Her perfects eyes. Her perfect nose. Her perfect cheekbones. Her perfect lips. Her perfect eyebrows. Her perfect cheeks.

  Everything about her was so perfect.

  I turned around to give her privacy, fighting the urge to turn around and bend her over and fuck her.

  She was so pretty, yet so dangerous.

  And I was addicted to her.