Chapter 6

Dahlia's Journal
I am inlove with this hotel! Other than Adrian, who has been acting strange, I genuinely love it!

He spilled coffee on my 1,500 USD Dior dress !!!?? Is he out of his mind? It took me YEARS to save up for the dress and with just some 5 USD coffee he ruins it! My dreams of him fucking me have now turned into me killing him. (I still dreamed of him fucking me unfortunately)

Things I'm grateful for:
-God
-Family
-My Dior dress.

Dahlia

  I finished getting ready and put on my favorite Valentino red dress.

  I was going out on a date. With a guy I found on tinder.

  Would I regret this? Probably. Was I still going to do this? Probably. Was Adrian angry at me going out on a date? Yes. Yes he was.

  "It's just date Adrian, it's not a big deal" I said open-mouthed, because I was applying my lipstick.

  "What do you mean? You met him on Tinder! He could be a psychotic murderer for all we know! You shouldn't sleep with him or go to his house afterwards!" He said, his tone growing with impatience and annoyance.

  I glanced at him.

  "Why do you care? It's none of your business" I said, because it truly wasn't. I could go on a date with this hotel's manager and it would still be none of his business.

  I glanced at my phone.

  6:54 pm
October 19

  I was supposed to be at the restaurant at 7 pm sharp. I packed my bag, grabbed my phone and left without another word.

  Adrian chased me down the hall, but it was too late. I already hailed my cab and went to the restaurant.

  The restaurant was a famous Italian restaurant.

  The guy I was meeting with was an Indian-American guy whose name was "Rohan". He seemed attractive in his photos, and he seemed to be staying in Chicago for a while. Maybe I could make this work.

  When I arrived at the restaurant, I went to table 22, which was the table he texted me.

But when I arrived, I wanted to kilo myself.

  Sitting there wasn't a handsome Indian-American guy, sitting there was a chubby ginger boy who was eating burgers for Gods sake. I pretended to pass by but he grabbed my wrist and forced me to sit down.

  "Hello! You look amazing! My name is Rohan, want to share this burger?"

  I forced a smile and introduced myself.

  "Hello! Thank you, my name is Dahlia. No thank you, I need to use the restroom for a few minutes. I will be right back."

  He nodded and went back to eating his burger. I ran to the restroom and started texting.

  Me: omg you won't believe this, I got catfished. the guy is a chubby ginger dude who seems to be one of those IPad kids! *skull emoji*

   Adrian: oh really?

  I glanced down at my phone to double check if I read correctly. I accidentally texted Adrian. I meant to text Aarushi, but oh well their names must have slipped.

  Me: I wasn't talking to you asshole. I meant to text my sister. anyway, get lost.

  Adrian: I won't be getting lost anytime soon, Dahlia.

  Maybe it was the way he texted my name, maybe it was the air. But I felt a sudden rush of butterflies swarming my chest.

  I snuck out of the bathroom and waited until Rohan turned around, and went through the door. I hailed a taxi and went back to my hotel in shame. Adrian would probably make fun of me for the rest of my life.

  I checked Adrian's social media, feeling in a stalker mood, and saw photos of him shirtless, photos of him with cats, and photos of him visiting his hometown.

  My thoughts only said one thing.

  You like him, Dahlia.