The Leprechaun

Los Angeles, California
November 18th, 2020
Warnings: None

"Where should we eat? There's only a few-"

"Shit." Hailee cut me off, making me raise an eyebrow at her. "Sorry, Niall is like a few feet behind you."

"Niall? Who's Ni-"

"Hailee! What a surprise." An Irish voice popped up behind me. Seriously?! What is up with these people cutting me off? I watched Hailee roll her eyes before I turned to stand beside her. Now I was able to fully look at the man. He had a smug smirk on his face as he stared her up and down. He looked like he was ready to jump into her pants and any given second.

"How many times am I gonna have to tell you to stay away from me before you actually stay away?" She crossed her arms across her chest.

"This is public grounds, baby. I can be wherever I want." He rubbed his hands together. Pig. "I'm sorry." He turned to me, offering his hand. "Niall Horan."

"Dani." I stated in a cold tone. Based on Hailees demeanor, she did not like the man before us. And that was enough for me to hate him.

"So, Hailee, baby. Dinner tonight? My place?"

"Can't. Even if I wanted too, which I don't, I have plans." She dropped her arms, wrapping one around my waist, pulling me closer to her. "With my girlfriend."

"Sweet damn, I didn't know you were into girls, baby. You know, my bed has room for three-"

"Yeah, okay. No." I scoffed.

"Dani, calm down."

"No, Haiz. I'm not gonna calm down when this man is being an absolute pig!"

"Excuse me?" He looked at me, his mouth agape.

"You heard me. Listen, I may have only been with Hailee a short amount of time. But trust when I say this, you lucked out. I don't even know who you are, but I can tell you probably cheated on her. Giving you no right to come stand here, and undress her with your eyes infront of me. With that being said, we're leaving. Bye, bye, Mr. Leprechaun." I grabbed Hailees hand and lead her away from the food stand. We remained quiet until we got back to our spot.

"I am so sorry, haiz. I didn't-" I stopped talking when she wrapped me in a tight hug. Giving me no choice but to hug her back.

"Don't be sorry. You couldn't have said anything else. Honestly, if we were dating, I'd marry you right now." She said causing me to chuckle.

"All I Said was the truth." I stated as she pulled back.

"Still, thank you."

"No need to thank me. It's the least I could do. But I have to ask, what did he do to you?"

"Well, you pretty much hit the nail on the head." She started off. "He cheated on me. Now that I actually am happy, he can't seem to leave me alone."

"Restraining order?" I suggested taking a sip of the water bottle beside me.

"I didn't think about that.."

"I can draft up the papers and have them for you by next week. Your lawyer can go over them if you want. Just give me someone's number and I'll make the call." I shrugged.

She bit the inside of her cheek and nodded her head, crossing her legs. "Now, dinner?" I asked once again.

"I'm feeling Mexican, you?"

"Mexican is good with me." I smiled.

A few hours later the clock struck 7:30 and Griffin had finished for the day. I stood by the gates with Hailee, waiting on our brothers.

"Did you know that otters have a pouch that they put their favorite rock in? Then, when they find other otters they can play with their rocks together." I stated looking at Hailee matter-of-factly.

"Why do you just know that?" She gave me a concerning look. "Did you not go out in collage?"

"Coming from the girl who didn't go to collage?" I challenged.

"Sweetie, I was making millions while you were still in middle school."

"Woooow. Flashing money now, aren't we?" I teased, only getting a slap to my arm.

"Shut up." I was going to retaliate, but our siblings made their way towards us.

"So, what's the verdict for dinner?" Arrow asked almost immediately.

"Mexican." I stated causing their faces to light up in joy.

"I call dibs on riding with Griffin!" Arrow practically yelled.

"Jesus, Row. We're right here."

"Sorry.." he mumbled.

"Well, am I riding alone or will you be riding with me?" I asked Hailee as we walked towards the cars.

"Well, I certainly can ride with you. If that's what'd you like." She replied with a devilish smirk plastered on her face.

"Pipe down, cupcake." I chuckled and opened the passenger door for her.

"Why thank you."

"Pleasures all mine."

Hailee and I got to the restaurant before the boys, allowing us to find a booth. I allowed Hailee to slide inside first, putting me on the outside. A few short moments of waiting, Griffin and Arrow walked to our table. Just in time for our waitress to come over.

"What can I get you folks to drink?" She asked with a wide smile on her face.

"I'll have a coke." Griffin went first.

"Water." Arrow went next.

"Water." Hailee stated, clearing her throat. I went to give her my order but I stopped when I felt Hailees hand on my thigh, causing me to gulp.

"Uh- can I get a Lime Margarita?"

"ID?" I nodded and pulled my wallet out, then handing her my driver's license. She nodded and handed it back to me. "I'll have those right out."

I looked down at my leg, only to see Hailees hand resting mid-thigh. Her thumb lightly rubbing back and forth on my inner thigh. I looked up at her, only to see a prominent smirk plastered on her face. I could see the visible veins in her hand causing me to gulp. Is it hot in here?

"Are you okay? D' you're looking a Little red?" Griffin spoke up.

"Yeah, Dani. You okay?" Hailee smirked clearly aware of the effects she had on me.

"Mhm." I mumbled, taking a sip of Hailees water.

"Anyways," Arrow pulled back the conversation.

All throughout the dinner Hailee held her hand on my thigh. It was a simple gesture, however it effected me in a way it shouldn't. I tried to pay the bill, but once again was shot down by Hailee.

"Hailee, I swear to god. I brought you to dinner for a reason! To lay you back!" I exclaimed as we walked out of the restaurant. The boys were in the bathroom, leaving us alone. Again.

"Relax, sweetheart. It's not that deep."

"I'm gonna get you when you least expect it." I stated.

"I'm sure you will, baby. I'm sure you will."

Sorry for the late upload!! I've been crazy busy.