I Love You

Los Angeles, California
December 5th, 2020
Warnings: smut

"Alissa, I need your help." I panicked as she picked up the phone.

"What's up?"

"I don't know what to wear, and I have a date."

"With who?!"

"That doesn't matter, help me."

"Wear that one black suit you have, it's not."

"Okay, yeah." I agreed, pulling it out of my closet.

"See that was easy."

"Thank you." I praised.

"It's what I'm here for."

"Okay, I need to get ready, bye." I hung up the phone and began to get dressed. It was a simple outfit, black dress pants, a while T-shirt, black blazer and some black dress shoes. I out on some light makeup, not too much seeing as I didn't know what tonight would entail.

By the time I got done getting dressed, there was a knock at the door, letting me know Hailee was here. I slid my phone and wallet into my pocket before walking down the steps. I unlocked the door and opened it, allowing Hailee to come into my view.

"Hi, baby." She spoke in a quiet voice. I looked her up and down, my mouth watering at the sight of her red dress paired with a pair of red heels.

"H-hey.." I breathed.

"Come on, let's go." She held her hand out for me to grab. I locked the door and grabbed her hand, allowing her to lead me to the car.

"Do you want me to drive?"

"No, I got it. But you can drive on the way back." She stated, opening my door.

"Thank you, baby." I whispered. She was about to close the door, but I stopped her. "Hey, wait." Immediately she pulled the door back open.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothings wrong, I just need something." I reached out for her, which she willingly stepped between my legs. I grabbed her face, pulling her into a kiss. "Mm, that's better." I turned my body back so I was correctly in the car. She chuckled and closed the door, walking around to her side and getting in. "So, where exactly are we going?"

"That's a surprise." She stated with a smirk, pulling out of my driveway.

"Right, right..."

We stayed quiet the whole way home, Hailees hand rested in my lap. After about a 20 minute car ride, we pulled to a stop in what seemed like a hotel. A fancy one, at that.

"Is this a hotel?"

"Yes, ma'am." She stated as we got out of the car. She passed her keys to the Valet, thanking him. We walked in and a gasp left my mouth, this place was huge. Marble floors, high ceilings, everyone dressed in business attire. As we passed the front desk, the woman smiled at us.

"Welcome back, Miss Steinfeld."

"Yes, thank you." She returned, a look of shock present on my face. "What's wrong, baby?"

"You've been here before, hm?" I teased.

"Well yeah, I had to book our reservation and a hotel room."

"A hotel room, why would we need a hotel room?" I eyed her suspiciously. What is this woman up to?

"Just in case." Oh. OH.

"Tryna get me in your bed, Miss Steinfeld?" I joked as we walked down a corridor, our arms linked.

"Only if you want, babygirl." She rasped, clicking the button to the elevator.