Just Busy

Los Angeles, California
November 26th, 2020
Warnings: Smut

"Hailee..."

"Dani, are you okay?" Her voice was laced in concern. Reasonably so, I was calling her in the middle of the night.

"Uh, y-yeah."

"Talk to me, sweetheart."

"It's... I'm sorry, I should've have called you."

"No, tell me what happened. You're upset."

"I had a dream."

"Oh? What kind of dream, baby?"

"I mean, it was... normal at first," I lead off. "I was in my room, folding clothes." I gulped. "But then there was a pair of arms that wrapped around my waist. Which is fine, I have had sex dreams before."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, but then uh." I tried stalling, hoping she would catch on. She did, thankfully. However, she was going to make me say it. "You understand?"

"I think I'm going to need you say it, Danielle." My name rolled off her tongue in the most perfect manner.

"It was you, Hailee.."

"What was me, Baby?"

"In the dream, you wrapped your arms around me."

"Did I?" I went quiet for a moment, prompting her to speak again. "What else?"

"You kissed my neck," I gulped. "Then you laid me on the bed." My fingers trailed my neck, remembering the dream clear as day. "And then you took my clothes off," I heard her breathing pick up, alerting me of what she was doing. I allowed a gasp to fall from my mouth as my finger just barely brushed against my clit.

"Keep goin', baby."

"And then you kissed down my body, marking at every chance you got." I slipped my hand in my shorts, running my fingers through my wetness. A small moan escaped my throat as I drew small circles on my Clit, making Hailee groan. "God, Hailee. It felt so good."

"Then what?" She asked through heavy breaths. It was evident what she was doing. And I liked every minute of it.

"I was so wet, Hailee." A moan came from her side of the phone, allowing me to slip my fingers in myself. "You settled between my thighs, marking the insides. You were teasing me so much I undoubtedly was going to cum fast." My pace sped up as I imagined Hailees fingers going in and out of me. "Then you finally slipped your hand between my thighs, and pumped in and out of me. Never once did you stop, you would speed up the closer I got." I moaned as my stomach tightened. "With each sound i made you would go faster until i came."

With the moan of each others name, we both came around our fingers. Leaving us both a mess. As I tried to catch my breathing I was thinking what the hell to say next.

I just had phone Sex with my bestfriend.

"Hailee..?"

"Yeah?" She replied almost immediately.

"Just checking you were still there." I whispered as I watched the fan spin repeatedly.

"I'm still here, baby. I'm not goin' anywhere right now." She whispered back.

We both were quiet for a while, until I spoke again. Unsure if she was sleeping.

"Hailee?"

"Hmm?"

"What happens now?"

"I'm not sure." She responded. "I don't come back to California for a while."

"I know," my voice was small. I was unsure what to say, or do, in this given moment.

"What if... what if we both take time to think. About what we want."

"Okay,"

"Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, we can talk when you get back?"

"Yes."

"Okay." I whispered.

"Goodnight, Baby." She whispered before ending the call, leaving me there. Alone with my thoughts.

As the morning sun breached through the windows I groaned. My body held a slight ache, reminding me of the nights activities. I reached for my phone on the nightstand, and unplugged it.

As the screened turned on I was met with many notifications, but none from her.

In attempt to ignore the pain that wrenched through my heart I got up and went about my day. Acting as if I was unbothered. When I'm reality, I was being turned inside out about not hearing from Hailee. Without any other thoughts, I dialed Alissa's number.

"Yo, bitch."

"I had a sex dream about Hailee then called her and ended up having phone sex. Now I haven't heard from her and I'm afraid she regrets it and I don't know what to do."

"Back up, you did what?"

"I fucked up, that's what I did."

"I'm sure you didn't. I mean, she's filming right now, right? I'm sure she's just busy."

"Yeah, I'm sure she is... or she regrets it."

"Did you text her?"

"No."

"Then how do you know she's ignoring you?"

"I actually hate you." I mumbled as I kicked my feet up on my desk.

"Your thinking into it too much. I'm sure it's fine, she's just busy." Alissa stated once again.

"Is that all you know how to say?"

"Oh, you mean the truth?"

"Don't get snarky, I'll call your mother."

"You're literally scared of her."

"She's scary!!"

"She's 4'11."

"Say what you will, but short people are vicious."

"Sure, honey. Sure. Listen, I have to go. Alex wants me in his office."

"Okay. Thank you for helping me, even if you just told me the same thing repeatedly."

"You're welcome. I'll talk to you later, keep me updated."

"You know it." I hung ip the phone and sat it down on my desk before getting up. As I stood at my filing cabinet the device started to ring. Picking it up, I held it over my ear.

"Couldn't stay away?" I joked.

"Hey." Hailees voice came through the phone, surprising me.

"Hailee, hi."

"Do you have any vacation days saved up?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Great. Im sending you a plane ticket to Georgia."