Talking

Atlanta, Georgia
November 26th/27th
Warnings: None

"I missed you too." I replied as we pulled apart.

"Come on, lets get out of here before the paps come." She opened the passenger door, allowing me to climb in the car while she handled my bags. "You hungry?" She asked a few moments after driving.

"Yeah, actually."

"Okay, It's Late. The only places open are fast food, there's a McDonald's down the road if that's okay with you?"

"Yes, that's fine." I gave her a small smile.

We swung through the drive through before driving to her apartment. I was shocked to here I'd be staying with her, I figured I would be staying in a hotel. "This is my home away from home." She smiled as we entered the medium sized apartment.

It was nice, and cozy. We ate in an uncomfortable silence, I didn't know what to say. Do we talk about the phone call? Or the fact she said I could fuck her? Do I fuck her? She spoke as she threw away her trash, promoting me to speak.

"Come on, I'll give you a tour." She motioned for me to follow her.

"Hailee, no. We need to-" I got cut off by a yawn coming from my mouth. "Talk."

She stopped her movements and gave me a small, sad smile. "We will. How about we talk tomorrow morning? I took the day off. Plus it's late. I can give you a tour and then we can lay down." I thought ok her words for a moment.

"You promise?"

"I promise, ba- Dani." She wanted to call me baby, but she didn't.

"Okay." I whispered, standing up. She led me through the small apartment, showing me each room.

"And this is the bedroom," she opened the door to a neatly put together room. There wasn't much decor, or anything she owned out of place for that matter. There was a wireless phone charger on the nightstand, a cactus on the dresser under the tv. And a photo. I smiled subconsciously as I caught eye of it. It was me curled up on Hailees lap during one of our movie nights.

"Ill be on the couch if you need anything." She tapped her fingers on the door frame.

"You're not going to bed?"

"No, I am."

"Then why are you going to the livingroom?"

"I didn't know if we could share a bed..." She looked down.

"I won't make it weird if you don't." I joked causing her to chuckle.

"Okay." She whispered before walking towards the bed. We both laid in the bed, an uncomfortable tension looming around us. I waited in silence for her to fall asleep, thinking that would give me some sort of peace of mind.

Until she didn't fall asleep. Both of us laid in silence, inching closer and closer. Somehow I ended up with my head on her chest, her arms wrapped around my body, fingers drawing shapes on my back.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, trying to pull away.

"Sleep, Dani." She gripped tighter, not allowing me to move.

To my surprise I slept through the night, I didn't remember tossing and turning which was frequent with my sleeping schedule. I woke up in the warmth of Hailees presence, her hair was sprawled across the white pillows as she had a single arm draped over my torso.

Silently, I tried to move out from her grip without waking her. I was able to replace my body with my pillow I used during the night. Which seemed to work, seeing as she snuggled closer to the pillow.