06 - kitchen

(chapter six)

     THE GROUP PULLED UP NEXT TO Cam Cameron's car, and the two boys in front began to make kissing noises as Belly got out the car, irritated

     THE GROUP PULLED UP NEXT TO Cam Cameron's car, and the two boys in front began to make kissing noises as Belly got out the car, irritated. She flung open the driver's door and began to yell, "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Cassie made eye contact with her and gave her an apologetic look.

"Uh, just catching the end of our favorite movie." Steven remarked, Belly took a sharp inhale.

"You have no right! You have to go!"

"Oh, Belly, relax. We-we were just joking around." Jeremiah tried to reason with her as Cassie kicked the back of his seat.

"Steven, if you don't leave, I swear to God I will send everyone in this car your Dramione fanfic." The brunette threatened causing Cassie's jaw to drop. She threw her hand up to her mouth to stifle her giggles as Jeremiah and Conrad laughed loud and hard.

"You wouldn't,"

"Oh, he spent an entire chapter talking about Draco's wand."

The three other teenagers began to laugh harder while Steven became extremely embarrassed, "You know, don't be embarrassed, man. Draco's hot." Jeremiah told him, continuing to laugh with the other two afterwards.

"Seriously, please leave."

"Belly's right, guys, Steven drive." Cassie spoke up, she didn't want to be there in the first place. Belly didn't need to have her first date ruined by them. There were groans of disappointment coursing throughout the group but Steven drove away anyways.

     EVERYONE HAD DISPERSED once they arrived to the house, Steven went out to the beach and Jeremiah called it a night. That left Cassie and Conrad alone in the kitchen, she went to the fridge to get a bottle of water, still pissed about them going to the drive-in. She used more force then needed to shut the door and Conrad looked at her.

"You okay?" He muttered, she scoffed at him before speaking.

"Seriously? You guys didn't need to do that to Belly. It was an asshole move and you know it."

"We were just having some fun, chill out." He spoke calmly, rolling his eyes at the girl's antics. A fight was coming, it was honestly about time, they hadn't fought all summer.

"First of all, don't tell me to chill out," She stated, fuming, "Second of all, is your idea of fun ruining a fifteen year old girl's first date?" She honestly wasn't even that mad about the Belly situation anymore, she was getting mad at the boy for all those summers of him constantly getting on her nerves for no reason. How they were best friends up until sixth grade, when all of a sudden he changed his mind.

"Okay, why are you getting so mad about this?" Conrad pinched his nose with two fingers before taking a step forward, "I get it, we shouldn't have done it but it's over with now, let it go." He rushed out frustratingly, he was irritated. Irritated at the fact that she wouldn't leave his mind, that she never had. Conrad was mad at the fact that the girl managed to press onto every nerve of his, yet look breathtaking while doing it. He found himself looking at her lips and remembered what almost happened earlier that night.

"I just..." She started but decided against telling him what she was really mad about, "Whatever, Conrad. Do whatever the fuck you want. I don't care." She grumbled, done with the conversation. Cassie went to shove past him but he grabbed her wrist and pulled her back, "What are you doing?" She whispered, they were close. Closer than they were in the storage closet.

"You said 'anything I want,' remember?" He whispered before their lips brushed, this was a bad idea. They both knew it but neither wanted to back out. If one of them just barely moved forward, they would be kissing.

"Conrad," She muttered, barely able to hold eye contact while all she could think of was the way his hands felt o her hips. She wanted to kiss him, bad, but she shouldn't. First off, what would Belly say? Belly has been in love with Conrad for forever, and it would be a huge betrayal. Second, she and Conrad were in a good place. A kiss could ruin that, but what if it didn't? Her thoughts flew out of her head as she felt soft lips on hers. She immediately kissed him back and tugged at his hair and as he backed her against the counter.

The kiss was heated and passionate, full of hunger as they basically mauled each other's faces. He picked her up before setting her down on the counter, starting to kiss her neck and she let out a moan, he smirked against her skin as he left a hickey, "You like that spot?"

"Shut up," She grumbled, wrapping her legs around his waist to pull him closer before recapturing his lips with hers. He grabbed her legs to hold her close to him and grinded his hips against hers and they both moaned from the friction into the kiss, they kept grinding against each other and it was getting more heated by the second. Conrad had started to drag his hand up her thigh and under her skirt, just reaching the front of her underwear when they heard a door open and shut.

The two teens broke away from each other and Cassie jumped off the counter. Fixing her hair as well as she could and making herself look as put together as she could, she saw Belly enter the kitchen. "Hey! How was your date?" She asked the girl, noticing Conrad slip out of the kitchen and took a sip from her water, trying not to focus on what they were doing just a few minutes ago.

"It was good, really good actually, besides Steven and them showing up to be assholes, I think I really like him." Belly smiled, she was blushing but she looked radiant, there was a glow about her, she looked really happy.

"That's great, Bells, fill me in more tomorrow, I'm going to go to bed." She told the girl, once she made it to her room, Cassie fell onto the bed and let out a sigh.

What the fuck just happened?

authors note

woke up at 3:25 today after going to sleep at 10 am, my schedule is so bad

anyways vote & comment, don't be a silent reader