Chapter 4

I was still on the floor shaking and crying before my mom ran into my room.
Mom: Y/n, What's wrong?
Y/n: I-I had a terrible dream.
My mom held me close to her.
Mom: Do you want to talk about it?
Y/n: No, Not really:
Mom: Okay sweetie just know I am here if you need me.
Y/n: Thank you.
My mom left me alone in my room after she calmed me down. I used my power to create that Eddie covered in blood and bites again. I stared at his body for well over 10 minutes trying to figure out my dream. I drew the bats that I seen and I also drew Eddie's body laying on the floor like I seen. I stayed up all night trying to figure out what my dream meant and I knew it wasn't good news but I didn't know what was going to happen. The Eddie in my dream said that my dreams were what would happen in the future so that meant Eddie would be getting hurt. The Eddie in my dream also told me to save him but I don't know how to because I don't know what will happen.

At 1:00:
I was stressed out. I had dark bags under my eyes and I looked like a zombie. I remembered I was going to meet up with Eddie. I took a quick shower and made myself look more presentable. I was about to leave and then I seen a note on the fridge saying "Im going to be gone for a couple of days for work here is 50 bucks for your food, I love you -Mom"
I put the note back and left to go to Eddie's trailer.

At Eddie's trailer:
I knocked on his door and waited a couple of minutes as I heard noises coming from inside. Soon Eddie opened the door with a wide smile on his face.
Eddie: Princess! Glad you could make it!
Y/n: Hey Ed's.
Eddie: Come in.
I walked Eddie's trailer and seen it looked the exact same as it did the last time I was here then a whole bunch of memories came flooding back.
Eddie: Did you miss it here that much?
Y/n: Of course!
Eddie laughed at how excited I was.
Eddie: So what do you want to do?
Y/n: Well I guess we can't build forts and play hide and seek anymore.
Eddie: Who says?
Y/n: Can we!?
Eddie: If that's what you want to do, Sure.
I grabbed Eddie's hands and started jumping up and down with excitement.
Y/n: LETS MAKE A FORT!
Eddie and me started building a fort out of pillows and blankets. When we finally finished we sat in it together and all the old feelings started to rush back. I have always had a crush on Eddie since I could remember and I even had my first kiss with him but we were young and didn't even know how to kiss.
Eddie: I remember what we used to do in pillow forts.
Eddie smirked at me.
Y/n: We would talk all night long!
Eddie: Every time we would hang out something always ended up broken.
Y/n: That just called having fun.
Eddie: You know what else we would do?
Eddie gave me a mischievous smile and started ticking me.
Eddie: TICKLE FIGHTS!
I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself, I was trying to push Eddie away and kick at him but nothing seemed to work. When I tried to push him away with my feet he grabbed them.
Eddie: Your tiny feet won't keep me away!
He started to tickle my feet.
Y/n: I surrender! I surrender!
Eddie stopped tickling my feet and helped me back up. Me and Eddie sat criss cross apple sauce facing each other.
Y/n: Man I haven't laughed that hard since the last time I saw you.
Eddie: Me to, We are just a great pair.
Y/n: Yeah we are.
Me and Eddie sat in silence as we just smiled at each other.
Y/n: Can I show you something.
Eddie: Sure, What is it?
Y/n: What is on thing that you want to see but can't?
Eddie sat and thought for a while and his face went slightly red and a smirk grew on his face.
Eddie: What about... James Hetfield from Metallica.
Y/n: Okay.
I used my power to show Eddie James standing in front of him. Eddie looked up at him in awe.
Eddie: How?
Y/n: It's another on of my powers.
Eddie: Seriously, That's so cool!
I stopped using my power and James disappeared.
Y/n: I like to see a fairy.
I showed Eddie a cute little fairy in my hand.
Y/n: She reminds me of freedom and compassion.
Eddie: Thats cool, She is a pretty fairy.
I stopped using my power again and played attention to Eddie again.
Y/n: So, Is there anything interesting about you that I don't know already?
Eddie: I give myself stick and pokes.
Y/n: Cool, What have you done so far?
Eddie showed me all of his tattoos and explained the meaning behind each one. I stayed interested the entire time as Eddie's eyes sparkled as he spoke about it.
Eddie: You know no one has ever cared about my stuff as much as you do.
Y/n: Then they are silly because your stuff is awesome, Like the hellfire club.
Eddie: You heard about it?
Y/n: Yeah I seen it on Dustin's shirt and Nancy told me about it, It seems really cool.
Eddie: You should join, It would be so much fun!
Y/n: Really?
Eddie: Of course!
Y/n: I would love to join!
Eddie: Great, We have a campaign Monday night if you would like to join.
Y/n: I WOUDL LOVE TO!
Eddie: It's getting late, Should you head back home?
Y/n: Not if you don't want me to.
Eddie: Are you suggesting a sleepover?
Y/n: Yeah, If you want to.
Eddie: Sure princess, You can sleep on the bed and I will sleep on the couch.
Y/n: You don't have to sleep on the couch, That's uncomfortable.
Eddie: What do you suggest I do princess?
Y/n: We can both share the bed.
Eddie smirked at me.
Eddie: If you insist.
Y/n: Do you want to take down the fort now?
Eddie: Yeah sure.
Eddie and me took the fort down and put everything back. We both got ready for bed and Eddie laid in the bed first. I got in the bed after him trying not to take up to much space but he had other plans. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He pulled me so close our bodies were touching.
Eddie: Goodnight princess.
Y/n: Goodnight Edward.
I could feel the heat radiating off of his body and felt immediately more comfortable with his arms around me. Without thinking I turned to face Eddie and cuddled up to him even more and slowly drifted to sleep.