Chapter 6

Eddie was soon passed out on top of me. I was laying on the bed and playing with his hair as I couldn't get up.
Eddie: Mmm... Y/n...
I knew Eddie was still asleep so he must have been dreaming of me. I was beyond curious so I used my power to go into his mind as see what he was dreaming of.

Eddie's dream:
I walked around what looked like the school. We were inside the cafeteria and I seen Eddie with me sitting at the hellfire table. I was sitting in his lap and he was holding me close laughing and smiling, Talking to his friends. He looked down at me and kissed my lips, It was almost like I could feel the kiss.
Eddie: Your so beautiful my love.
I stayed watching at the other side of the cafeteria as I watched him basically cradle my body holding me tight.

I got out of his dream and was back at his trailer with him in my arms again.
Y/n: Oh sweet Edward, That will come true one day.
I fell back asleep in Eddie's arms.

I woke up with Eddie still passed out in my arms. I looked at the clock and seen it was 10:00 in the morning. I slowly got up and out of Eddie's grip. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day, I had to borrow Eddie's clothes, I hope he doesn't mind, I have done it before. I went back into the bedroom and seen Eddie was still asleep so I laid down next to him and he crawled back on top of me. He had a wide smile on his face as he got cozied up on top of me.
Eddie: Comfy...
Y/n: Do you know it's 10:00?
Eddie: So?
Y/n: Are you just going to sleep all day?
Eddie: No, But your so comfortable.
I laughed and started to play with Eddie's hair again.
Eddie: What are you doing?
Y/n: Making little braids in your hair.
Eddie: Why?
Y/n: Well I have nothing else to do.
Eddie: You can cuddle me.
I got a little flustered when he said that but then he crawled up closer to my chest with his eyes still closed. He laid down with his face closer to mine and nuzzled his face into my neck. I could feel his warm breathe on my neck and it gave me shivers down my spine. I looked down at his face examining his facial features. His eyelashes were longer than mine and his nose was a perfect shape for his face. His lips were plump and perfect, They looked very soft and tasty.
Eddie: I know your staring at me.
Y/n: Sorry.
Eddie: Am I that handsome that you can't take your eyes off of me.
Y/n: N-No.
Eddie laughed at my obvious lie.
Eddie: Your still very bad at lying.
Y/n: I know.
Eddie finally opened his eyes and looked up at me with his beautiful brown puppy dog eyes.
Y/n: Are you finally going to get up?
Eddie: Yeah, I was having such a good dream though.
Y/n: Oh really, What was it about?
I smirked at him already knowing the answer.
Eddie: It was about... A concert.
Y/n: You know your a bad liar to.
Eddie gave me a cheeky smile.
Eddie: How did you know?
Y/n: You talk in your sleep.
Eddie's face went red and his smile dropped.
Eddie: I do?
Y/n: Yup.
Eddie: What did I say?
Y/n: Not telling!
Eddie: Come on, I want to know what I said, Was it embarrassing?
Y/n: Maybe.
Eddie: Ugh your killing me y/l/n.
I giggled and got up off of the bed.
Eddie: Where are you going?
Y/n: Do you have any food?
Eddie: We have cereal in the kitchen cupboard.
Y/n: Do you mind if I make myself a bowl of cereal?
Eddie: Not at all, Can you make me one to?
Y/n: Sure.
I went into the kitchen and made me and Eddie a bowl of cereal as Eddie brushed his teeth and changed.
Y/n: Oh I forgot to mention I borrowed your clothes.
Eddie walked out of the bathroom and looked me up and down.
Eddie: Those are my clothes?
Y/n: Yeah.
Eddie: Damn, You look good in my clothes.
I giggled and gave him his bowl of cereal. We both sat at the dining table and ate the cereal.
Eddie: What are you going to do today?
Y/n: I don't have anything planned.
Eddie: Great so we can hang out all day!
Y/n: Yeah, Just like old times.
Me and Eddie finished our cereal and I cleaned the dishes.
Eddie: Let's go to the lake.
Y/n: Okay.

At the lake:
Me and Eddie walked around the lake for a little while before before I wanted to go for a swim and mess with Eddie for a little bit. I stopped walking where we were.
Eddie: Why did you stop?
Y/n: Do you want to go for a swim?
Eddie gave me a smirk.
Eddie: Sure.
I started to take my shirt off and seen Eddie staring at me.
Y/n: You know it's rude to stare darling.
Eddie's face went red but he didn't say anything, He just stood there. I took my pants off next and started to walk into the water. I looked over my shoulder back at Eddie and seen he was still standing there staring.
Y/n: Eddie!
Eddie: What?
Y/n: Are you going to join me?
Eddie: Y-Yeah, Give me a second.
I watched as Eddie took of his shirt and pants as well. He walked into the water next to me and gave me a pretty smile. I went under the water and got my hair wet when I went back up Eddie went under the water getting his hair wet to.
Y/n: Your hair looks weird when it's wet.
Eddie: A good weird?
Y/n: Sure.
Eddie smiled at me and then pulled me close to him.
Eddie: I think you look rather pretty with wet hair.
I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him. He hugged me back and laid his head on mine.
Y/n: You hair is pretty when wet to.
I heard Eddie chuckle and he took his head off of mine. I looked up at him and then looked at his lips. He started smirking at me as he knew what I was thinking. I looked up at his eyes again and pulled his head down to my level. I put my hand on his face and leaned in for a kiss. Our lips touched and it felt magical. One kiss turned into a make out session. When one of us finally pulled away to breathe I looked up at Eddie. He put his body under the water and was now at my level until he wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up out of the water.
Y/n: Eddie!
I put my legs around his waist as he held me up and out of the water.
Y/n: It's cold up here.
Eddie: Now you know how I feel.
I felt the cool wind blow against my body giving me goosebumps. It strangely felt good. Eddie put me back down in the water and kept his body under the water.
Y/n: Are you cold?
Eddie: A little.
Y/n: Wimp.
Eddie: You have goosebumps!
I laughed and started splashing Eddie.
Eddie: Hey!
Eddie splashed me back and we started play fighting in the water. I tried to swim away from Eddie but he grabbed me.
Eddie: You can't swim away from me!
He pulled me close to him and started hugging me from behind. I could feel him shivering as the wind started blowing again.
Y/n: I think it's time to go.
Eddie: Alright princess.
Me and Eddie got out of the water and put our clothes back on.
Eddie: Do you want to sleepover again tonight?
Y/n: Yes!